What’s one of your favorite “rabbit hole” YouTube delves?

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
By this I mean, when browsing YouTube, what kind of stuff do you get into that you can just spend a lot of time watching.

For me, I’ve found 2 things:

Whose line and Steve Harvey family feud. Both just crack me up..

I have gone down the Brits try American Food; Americans try British food type tubes rabbit hole quite a bit just to see the reactions on people's faces.

I have gone down the Brits try American Food; Americans try British food type tubes rabbit hole quite a bit just to see the reactions on people's faces.
Those are fun, but then you often think…”how is it you’ve never tried Cheetos!?” You’d think American products would be sold all over, but apparently not lol

Those are fun, but then you often think…”how is it you’ve never tried Cheetos!?” You’d think American products would be sold all over, but apparently not lol
Often it is the same product under a different name manufactured there and shipped for freshness from within the same region meeting the local nutrition limits. Europeans tend to more heavily regulate food content. I saw one recently where UK kids were eating girl scout cookies for the first time. I more or less agreed with their consensus opinion on all of them from the chocolate mint ones being not very good to the lemon ones being quite enjoyable.

If I am looking to fix something I go to the Tube. Otherwise you have to be a video game raised idiot to get hooked on those contrived shows.

If I am looking to fix something I go to the Tube. Otherwise you have to be a video game raised idiot to get hooked on those contrived shows.
Who’s line? It’s improve, but mostly, it’s just funny.

Even though he's not very well known, Freddy Curci is one of rock's greatest voices. He had two hits with two different bands.

Even though he's not very well known, Freddy Curci is one of rock's greatest voices. He had two hits with two different bands.

I’m familiar with sheriff. I remember both songs.

A long list of what I consider great vocalists.

I was listening to Alanis morisette earlier, both a live version and a recorded version of the same song and it’s uncanny how much both sound alike, her live voice equals her studio recordings.

And…after all this time, still sounds exactly the same, still hitting all the notes

Respect!

Last edited:
Some of you may have noticed the pretty woman in the back row behind the stars in the front row of the scene of Pitch Perfect when they did the Bruno Mars song:

IMG_1027.jpeg

IMG_0217.jpeg

Kelly Jakle.

She used to be a part of a group found on YouTbe called 7th Avenue.

I have gone there to hear many of her songs.

She don’t hit it big. But I’m a fan.

I’m familiar with sheriff. I remember both songs.

A long list of what I consider great vocalists.

I was listening to Alanis morisette earlier, both a live version and a recorded version of the same song and it’s uncanny how much both sound alike, her live voice equals her studio recordings.

And…after all this time, still sounds exactly the same, still hitting all the notes

Respect!

Like some of her stuff, can't help but think she looks like she has tourettes when she sings. LOL

Very unique voice and style.

Like you said though there are many great singers, too many to list.

My taste in music is wide, I love it.

Like some of her stuff, can't help but think she looks like she has tourettes when she sings. LOL

Very unique voice and style.

Like you said though there are many great singers, too many to list.

My taste in music is wide, I love it.

Actually I think that’s, from what she describes, as a lot of pent up energy.

She has struggled with several things. Depression, eating disorders and one or two other things.

Forum List

Back