What's With the Polls?

I remember all the yelling and smelling and helling around here.

Karl Rove believed it, too.

I've read at least half a dozen reports that polls show Shrillary leading Trump by double numbers. Then, I come across this:

CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change @ CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change

So, which is right? First, there's this video claiming he's leading her in “battleground” states @

Which is then followed by another that says Shrillary leading in 11 Pivotal States @

Polls are all over the place depending on who is conducting them and how they are asking the questions. An ABC/Wash Post poll done 6-20 through 6-23 shows Clinton leading by 12 an NBC/ Wall Street journal one done 6-19 through 5-23 shows Clinton leading by only 5 and when they factored in third party candidates it was only a 1 point lead for Clinton.

I say so because the OP does not provide the numbers. All we have is a silly OP says so, no numbers for it.

Wasn't ABC crowing yesterday that Shrillary had a double-digit lead over Trump? So, what's with this?

June 29, 2016 - Hate Winning, As Clinton-Trump Race Too Close To Call, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Neither Candidate Would Be Good President, Voters Say

The poll is @ QU Poll Release Detail

MSNBC Embarrassed By Their Own Poll @ MSNBC Embarrassed By Their Own Poll - Patriot Update

The poll is still up with 501k votes and 92% for open carry as of 9:07pm PDT

Let's see how many different ones we come up with today

White House Watch: Trump 43%, Clinton 39% @ White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Quinnipac Says Head to Head @ QU Poll Release Detail

35C8A16500000578-3665815-image-a-8_1467203201143.jpg

Newly Released Fox News Poll Has Trump Campaign Scrambling @ Fox News Just Dropped A Hillary Bombshell That Has Trump's Campaign Scrambling Says Shrillary leads The Donald by 6 points

A Pew Poll of What Other Countries Think @ Finally, a poll Trump fans and Clinton fans can like

ct.jpg

Do you think the average American gives a damn what other countries think?

None of that is incorrect or contradictory. The key phrase is

"CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change"

IOW, for those who want change, Trump is leading in battleground states.

But not everyone wants change, and there are more than just the battleground states.

I agree but to hear the lefties on this board HItlery is leading all over and will have no trouble beating Trump in the General.

I've read at least half a dozen reports that polls show Shrillary leading Trump by double numbers. Then, I come across this:

CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change @ CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change

So, which is right? First, there's this video claiming he's leading her in “battleground” states @

Which is then followed by another that says Shrillary leading in 11 Pivotal States @

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back