What's With the Polls?

These polls are really strange. With Gary Johnson in the mix in the polls it gets downright whacko.
how can they poll 2000 people out of 135/145 Million voters? and assume that will be the result? I still see a 56/44 Trump Blowout. Now remember,,most of Hillary supporters are so dumb, they wont even know its election night till two days after.

I've read at least half a dozen reports that polls show Shrillary leading Trump by double numbers.

Post them, sweeti, or admit you have lied.

Thats no surprise when you poll more dems than republicans.
More Polling Tricks=> New Reuters Poll EXTREMELY SKEWED - Reality Shows Trump Tied Up with Hillary
I haven't read your article yet, but in order to have an accurate poll of the populous by party, you have to poll the accurate percentage of Democrats, vs Republicans vs independents.

More Democrats are polled than republicans because IN REAL LIFE there are more registered Democrats than registered Republican voters.... simple as that...

In terms of swaying poll numbers, the debates will matter, assuming there will be debates. It's too good for television not to have debates. Sometimes even the VP debates matter.

Seems like the Gallup poll used to be extremely accurate as a predictor. Lately not so much. Maybe it's the citizenry that's changed

These polls are really strange. With Gary Johnson in the mix in the polls it gets downright whacko.
how can they poll 2000 people out of 135/145 Million voters? and assume that will be the result? I still see a 56/44 Trump Blowout. Now remember,,most of Hillary supporters are so dumb, they wont even know its election night till two days after.
There are these new inventions that they use called math and statistics.

In terms of swaying poll numbers, the debates will matter, assuming there will be debates. It's too good for television not to have debates. Sometimes even the VP debates matter.

Seems like the Gallup poll used to be extremely accurate as a predictor. Lately not so much. Maybe it's the citizenry that's changed
Is Trump going to show up to the debates? I can see him backing out. If he does show up, he is surely good for at least 5 fuck ups per debate.

Is Trump going to show up to the debates? I can see him backing out. If he does show up, he is surely good for at least 5 fuck ups per debate.

Fuckups or not, it will be entertaining to watch Trump berate Clinton, and visa versa. Almost worth pay per view.

I've read at least half a dozen reports that polls show Shrillary leading Trump by double numbers.

More Polling Tricks=> New Reuters Poll EXTREMELY SKEWED - Reality Shows Trump Tied Up with Hillary
News flash, there are more Democrats than there are Republicans.

I guess that would depend on where you do your polling.

News flash, there are more Democrats than there are Republicans.

I guess that would depend on where you do your polling.
There are more Democrats across the country as a whole.

I've read at least half a dozen reports that polls show Shrillary leading Trump by double numbers. Then, I come across this:

CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change @ CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change

So, which is right? First, there's this video claiming he's leading her in “battleground” states @

Which is then followed by another that says Shrillary leading in 11 Pivotal States @

In each of those states, Clinton is leading over Trump.

Just like in the national polls.

I've read at least half a dozen reports that polls show Shrillary leading Trump by double numbers. Then, I come across this:

CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change @ CBS: Trump Beating Clinton In Battleground States With Voters Who Want Change

So, which is right? First, there's this video claiming he's leading her in “battleground” states @

Which is then followed by another that says Shrillary leading in 11 Pivotal States @

Es bedeutet nichts

Es bedeutet nichts

i wonder how many that are polled are illegal aliens who arent registered

Ben Stein says he will not vote for Trump.

He simply does not trust Trump on the financial levers as a president.

He likes HRC, want to grad school with her, but does not think he can break a life long habit of voting GOP.

The Republicans here in 2012 were so absolutely sure that (a) all the polls were wrong, that (b) Romney was gonna win, and in some cases (c) that Romney was gonna win BIG that they actually had me wondering.

That was a really, really, really weird couple of weeks.

Forum List

Back