What's Wrong With Trump Supporters 'Fixated' On Returning US To A White Christian Country?

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Seriously! Former Journalist Sam Donaldson has a problem with it. We should return this nation to our founders original principles and traditions that made this country a once great nation. With Trump, he and his gallant supporters are in an endless battle to restore those magnificent principles and traditions that will Make America Great Again. Donaldson is wrong. Diversity is not the way.

Donaldson: Trump Supporters Have a 'Fixation' on Returning U.S. to a 'White Christian Country' | Breitbart

Because America is a nation of diversity. All men are created equal.

What's wrong with the isis wanting Iraq and syria to be islamic fundamentalism? Same issue. Religious fascism isn't good for freedom.

I'm not so much bent on skin color but I am for returning to Judeo Christian morals and values which is what this country was founded on. Which asshole here thinks that's funny?

Last edited:
Seriously! Former Journalist Sam Donaldson has a problem with it. We should return this nation to our founders original principles and traditions that made this country a once great nation. With Trump, he and his gallant supporters are in an endless battle to restore those magnificent principles and traditions that will Make America Great Again. Donaldson is wrong. Diversity is not the way.

Donaldson: Trump Supporters Have a 'Fixation' on Returning U.S. to a 'White Christian Country' | Breitbart
Because that's racist.
Everyone knows America should be predominantly black and Hispanics.

What's wrong with the isis wanting Iraq and syria to be islamic fundamentalism? Same issue. Religious fascism isn't good for freedom.

Islamic fundamentalism includes a theocracy. That is the problem. Returning to Judeo Christian morals and values is NOT creating a theocracy.

Once you put the word "white" in there, it shows you are NOT Christian...

Christ does not separate human beings or his flock of followers by the color of their skin....

So there is PLENTY wrong with it.....

The color or the religion of Americans doesn't matter ... what matters, above all else, is that they are proud to be Americans.

multicultural-america.jpg

The color or the religion of Americans doesn't matter ... what matters, above all else, is that they are proud to be Americans.

multicultural-america.jpg

I agree - but they also have a right to be proud of where they came from and have the freedom to celebrate their heritage.

Subhuman racist filth such as yourself do not speak for the overwhelming vast majority of us who support President Trump.

What's wrong? It's not true. Regardless of our failings through the years, the greatest Country on earth is founded on the Constitutional doctrine that "all men are created equal" and the Bill of Rights that guarantees the freedoms that we take for granted.

Except when you take a qualifyingtest for a job. And force quotas on people and then deny people and emasculate them. Over 60% of the people in college are women now. 60% of the lawyers,dentists and doctors in college are women now. I see the equality. All of this based on quotas. and the emasculation of males.

Except when you take a qualifyingtest for a job. And force quotas on people and then deny people and emasculate them. Over 60% of the people in college are women now. 60% of the lawyers,dentists and doctors in college are women now. I see the equality. All of this based on quotas. and the emasculation of males.

How many jobs have you lost because of the color of your skin?

I'm proud to be an American. I'm equally proud to be of swedish heritage. I'm a swedish American? I was born in this nation 86 years ago.

Wrong. The founders meant ALL White People were created equal. It's right there in the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. They wanted a Nation of White Citizens only

United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are "free white person...of good character". It thus excluded Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians

Last edited:

Forum List

Back