What's Wrong With Trump Supporters 'Fixated' On Returning US To A White Christian Country?

Seriously! Former Journalist Sam Donaldson has a problem with it. We should return this nation to our founders original principles and traditions that made this country a once great nation. With Trump, he and his gallant supporters are in an endless battle to restore those magnificent principles and traditions that will Make America Great Again. Donaldson is wrong. Diversity is not the way.

Donaldson: Trump Supporters Have a 'Fixation' on Returning U.S. to a 'White Christian Country' | Breitbart
Christian not so much,white absolutely.

Once you put the word "white" in there, it shows you are NOT Christian...

Christ does not separate human beings or his flock of followers by the color of their skin....

So there is PLENTY wrong with it.....
I'm indeed a Christian! Also the title of the link has the word White in it. Why are you scared or disgusted with the word White?

Seriously! Former Journalist Sam Donaldson has a problem with it. We should return this nation to our founders original principles and traditions that made this country a once great nation. With Trump, he and his gallant supporters are in an endless battle to restore those magnificent principles and traditions that will Make America Great Again. Donaldson is wrong. Diversity is not the way.

Donaldson: Trump Supporters Have a 'Fixation' on Returning U.S. to a 'White Christian Country' | Breitbart
You're a fine Trump supporter.

Subhuman racist filth such as yourself do not speak for the overwhelming vast majority of us who support President Trump.
The anti-White/Pro-Diversity is strong in you. The founders would not approve of your indoctrinated ideology.

You're a fine Trump supporter.
I damn sure am! Thank you!

With each passing day of Trump's presidency, these people get bolder and bolder.

I'm not so much bent on skin color but I am for returning to Judeo Christian morals and values which is what this country was founded on. Which asshole here thinks that's funny?

Same here.

I don't care for skin color at all, we are all the same sons and daughters of GOD.... but I do care for Judeo-Christian morals and traditions. I care for that!

Forum List

Back