🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When did everyone start using Ranch dressing on pizza?

I never seen it before till 2004 when I moved down to South Carolina, now it's like fricking everyone does it no matter what state I am in..

And no I won't try it.
I hadn't seen it before, until my kids started dipping their pizza into ranch dressing. Probably around the same time period as you. I tried it, but don't care for it. Would rather just stick with some parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes if anything.

It's not pizza without marinara sauce, IMO.

I built a brick over in the back yard and that sucker gets up to 1200 degrees. It will cook a pizza in one minute. So oftentimes I'll make a bunch of dough balls and have a make your own pizza party. I'll put out the sauce and different toppings and you put what want on it.

The only one I've ever seen put ranch on a pizza instead of marinara is my next door neighbor. He came over with a bottle of ranch dressing and put that on his pizza. He said that tomato sauce gives him heartburn, so he uses ranch.

Just too unhealthy at my age

if I was a teen boy I would do it

Actually pizza is very healthy. Just pizza alone constitutes a balanced diet. You could live on nothing but pizza.
At least it doesn't make you a pedo/end up in prison if you eat it everyday

jaredfogle.jpg

It's not pizza without marinara sauce, IMO.

I built a brick over in the back yard and that sucker gets up to 1200 degrees. It will cook a pizza in one minute. So oftentimes I'll make a bunch of dough balls and have a make your own pizza party. I'll put out the sauce and different toppings and you put what want on it.

The only one I've ever seen put ranch on a pizza instead of marinara is my next door neighbor. He came over with a bottle of ranch dressing and put that on his pizza. He said that tomato sauce gives him heartburn, so he uses ranch.
I've never heard of anyone using ranch instead of marinara. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like that. At all. Not a fan of white pizza.

I was at our local grocery store today getting a taco salad for lunch. They have a Hunt Brothers pizza franchise. The oven is set at 550 degrees. So, yeah, your oven that's 20 degrees short of melting aluminum ( :oops: ) ought to cook a pizza pretty quick.

But, yeah, ranch as a dip, sure.

Last edited:
Just give me the normal pizza with Pineapple, Ham, Black olives and extra sauce on a thin crust pizza…

Forum List

Back