When Failure Is Success

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Losing a job is freedom from job lock. A budget deficit larger than in any previous administration is austerity. A mean right-wing video caused the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi. Al-Qaeda was long ago washed up. The Muslim Brotherhood is secular. Jihad is a personal journey. Shooting people while screaming Allahu akbar! is workplace violence. Unaffordable higher premiums and deductibles are the result of an Affordable Care Act. Losing your doctor and your health-insurance plan prove you will never lose your doctor and your health-insurance plan — period! Being a constitutional lawyer means you know how to turn the IRS and the FCC on your enemies. Failure is success; lies are truth

When Failure Is Success | National Review Online

Sad but true.

The Left has the bar very low indeed.

Losing a job is freedom from job lock. A budget deficit larger than in any previous administration is austerity. A mean right-wing video caused the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi. Al-Qaeda was long ago washed up. The Muslim Brotherhood is secular. Jihad is a personal journey. Shooting people while screaming Allahu akbar! is workplace violence. Unaffordable higher premiums and deductibles are the result of an Affordable Care Act. Losing your doctor and your health-insurance plan prove you will never lose your doctor and your health-insurance plan — period! Being a constitutional lawyer means you know how to turn the IRS and the FCC on your enemies. Failure is success; lies are truth

Sad but true.

The first sentence of that paragraph is LITERALLY a Rush sound-bite.

When I lost a job it was an opportunity to find a new one....Try being self employed, you have to look for a job every day...

Sad but true.

I looked, I didn't see that. But Reid and Pelosi both said it with pride

Sad but true.

I looked, I didn't see that. But Reid and Pelosi both said it with pride

I was a RushBot for 7 years; he said it at least once a day.

Amazing that 45% of our voting population will support him no matter how much of a tyrant he is, just because of his skin color.

Amazing that BHO is twice as popular as the far right and their positions.

yup....Marxists always lie....

Limbaugh's a Marxist? :lol:
"Remember...losing a job is NOT a loss, why, it's an opportunity!".
What a pompous, soul-seller is Rush.

marxist lying scum hate Rush because he exposes their scumbag lies.....and does it with entertaining flair....

I loved Rush until January 29, 2009 when stated that Obama caused the 2008 crash; he lost all credibility for me with that one sentence.

The ability to access .gov sites also helped when I discovered the Republicans were just as greedy as Democrats.

Forum List

Back