Lockdowns on the way back for the election?

Well, monkeypox only spreads via butt sex. They neglect to tell people that. No poo, no monkeypox.
Monkeys like to throw their crap at you. Many humans do also, or they don't wash their hands after wiping their butts, then spread it around.

It's time everyone installed a bidet to keep their hands away from their butts. Plus life is better with a cleaner butt. If you got poop on your hand, do you think wiping it off on TP is sufficient? No because it still stinks until you wash it off with water. Same goes for your stinky butt.

No more need for toilet paper, lower sewer cost & save the trees.

Monkeys like to throw their crap at you. Many humans do also, or they don't wash their hands after wiping their butts, then spread it around.

It's time everyone installed a bidet to keep their hands away from their butts. Plus life is better with a cleaner butt. If you got poop on your hand, do you think wiping it off on TP is sufficient? No because it still stinks until you wash it off with water. Same goes for your stinky butt.

No more need for toilet paper, lower sewer cost & save the trees.
scoff-archie-bunker.gif

I actually just got Covid a couple weeks ago, and I'd had it 1 time before.

It was bad. No after cough this time and my lungs are pretty good, so there's that. The fever was bad, though.
Yup - I know 3 groups here in Missouri caught it a few weeks ago. Also my in-laws in Florida caught it at the same time.

Forum List

Back