When is the FBI going to investigate the Rachel "Blinky" Maddow collusion with the Assassin?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Isn't about time law enforcement focused on real crime instead of hoaxes perpetrated by democrat douchebags who are severely butthurt that Crooked Hillary lost in a landslide?

Blinky is denying that the democrat who tried to assassinate the republican party contacted Blinky.

Maddow: Alexandria shooter never contacted my show

Isn't about time law enforcement focused on real crime instead of hoaxes perpetrated by democrat douchebags who are severely butthurt that Crooked Hillary lost in a landslide?

Blinky is denying that the democrat who tried to assassinate the republican party contacted Blinky.

They still are trying to figure out if a male or female officer should frisk her when arrested.

Do you have information to the contrary?
This is coming from a leaked anyomous source.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The assasin doesn't want to ease sanctions on Maddow after she hacked the party of his adversary.

Forum List

Back