When should Trump be sentenced?

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
When should Trump be sentenced?

Posted within a different political internet forum; When to announce the NY criminal case sentencing of Donald Trump? Respectfully, Supposn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stealers Wheel & Mambo Dervish, you both share my opinion, (not a fact) that Trump is the apparent Republican presidential candidate and his again being elected would likely be disastrous to our nation?

I read and hear of many predicting the 2024 general elections, similar to many of USA's previous years' elections, will be decided in many of USA's states by "extremely thin" plurality of the winner's votes. Do any of you share my concern that those predictions may reflect valid probabilities?

I strongly believe the NY criminal conviction did not reduce the net numbers of Trump supporters. Due to the accusation of selective political prosecution, it may have increased his support among those who were less decided.

You both question my opinion (unsupported or refuted by facts), if the NY State criminal trial's sentence of Trump is announced prior to the 2024 general elections, it will martyr him among many if not most Trump supporters, and many of those who are not yet opposed to his election or are undecided. Thus, the earlier announcement of sentence may be the actual cause of Trump winning the 2024 election.

Do you both believe Trump's winning the 2024 elections is not conceivable, or highly probable, or do you agree it's a real possibility?
I prefer that the NY judge hold off announcing Trump's sentence or doing anything to further hinder his campaign travels in the USA, until at least a week after the 2024 elections. What do you both believe is the 'downside of such a calendar delay in comparison to the probability of announcing sentence in July of 2024 may tilt the 2024 election to Trump's favor?
Even if Trump's jailed, he will be a presidential candidate who can win, be sworn in on January of 2025, and again become president of the United States.
Respectfully, Supposn

There are some details to be worked through, but he will be sentenced to 4 years confinement in this small office:

crop-2.jpg

The judge will have to sentence Trump to 20 years in prison. It's a live or die for him (judge) as far as the democrats are concerned.

Appeals will be carrying Trump to victory in the free world.

Donald J. Trump has become the first U.S. president to be convicted of a felony. Fear not supports of Trump he can still run for president.

What felony was he convicted of?
convicted of 34 felonies. If your curious about what they are then look it up.

Nah, because we all know they’re vague BS charges that the kangaroo court forced through. It’s rather telling that none of the useful idiots can actually answer that question.
It’s “you’re”, btw. I don’t own “curious”.
Are u admitting that you are computer challenged and cannot look it up or maybe you do not want to. Still he was found guilty and that is a win at this point in time.

Nah, because we all know they’re vague BS charges that the kangaroo court forced through. It’s rather telling that none of the useful idiots can actually answer that question.
It’s “you’re”, btw. I don’t own “curious”.

well u just admitted that their were charges that he was found guilty of. Whether they are vague is irrelevant as any charges will be legally binding. Of course Trump can appeal the verdict.

well u just admitted that their were charges that he was found guilty of. Whether they are vague is irrelevant as any charges will be legally binding. Of course Trump can appeal the verdict.
Try not to cry too hard when the SCOTUS overturns them, kid.

What felony was he convicted of?

FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE
Penal Law § 175.10(Committed on or after November 1, 1986)

The (specify) count is Falsifying Business Records in theFirst Degree.
Under our law, a person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when, with intent to defraud that includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof, that person:
https://www.nycourts.gov/judges/cji/2-PenalLaw/175/175.10.pdf

34x.

convicted of 34 felonies. If your curious about what they are then look it up.

Most people outside of the “Get Trump by any means necessary” Democrat bubble don’t view those “felonies” as in any way legitimate.

You’ve made him a martyr

Forum List

Back