When "The Donald" Speaks, Does Everybody Listen?

I should have realized your a DemoRAT shill Union thug that let's your union donate large parts of your dues to fellow DemoRATS, instead of your welfare!
I don't know what you mean by all that strange rhetoric, but I think you need to do some reading. So here is a list of books I highly recommend to you:

There is Power in a Union: The Epic Story of Labor in America
by Philip Dray

Triangle: The Fire That Changed America
by David von Drehle

Growing Up in Coal Country
by Susan Campbell Bartoletti

Trade Unions Under Capitalism
by Tom Clarke

Sweat and Blood: A History of U.S. Labor Unions
by Gloria Skurzynski

Power and Privilege: Labor Unions in America
by Morgan O. Reynolds

Why Unions Matter
by Michael D. Yates

Strike: Mother Jones and the Colorado Coal Field War
by Lois Ruby

Which Side Are You On?: The Story of a Song
by George Ella Lyon

But if you don't like to read, try to catch some (or all) of these movies on NetFlix, or elsewhere:

Harlan County USA

Norma Rae

The Molly McGuires

On The Waterfront

Silkwood

Matewan

Hoffa

Don't make the mistake of allowing the fact that unions are not without warts blind you to the fact that they are vitally necessary to the security of the working class.

I should have realized your a DemoRAT shill Union thug that let's your union donate large parts of your dues to fellow DemoRATS, instead of your welfare!
I don't know what you mean by all that strange rhetoric, but I think you need to do some reading. So here is a list of books I highly recommend to you:

by Philip Dray

by David von Drehle

by Tom Clarke

by Gloria Skurzynski

by Morgan O. Reynolds

Why Unions Matter
by Michael D. Yates

by Lois Ruby

by George Ella Lyon

But if you don't like to read, try to catch some (or all) of these movies on NetFlix, or elsewhere:

Harlan County USA

Norma Rae

The Molly McGuires

On The Waterfront

Silkwood

Matewan

Hoffa

Don't make the mistake of allowing the fact that unions are not without warts blind you to the fact that they are vitally necessary to the security of the working class.
We don't have to do any reading we know what businesses are and we know that you can't pay from 1% and expect 99% to live off of that we just know that you don't have the paperwork or the graphs to prove it so just shut the fuck up

by Philip Dray

by David von Drehle

by Tom Clarke

by Gloria Skurzynski

by Morgan O. Reynolds

Why Unions Matter
by Michael D. Yates

by Lois Ruby

by George Ella Lyon

Harlan County USA

Norma Rae

The Molly McGuires

On The Waterfront

Silkwood

Matewan

Hoffa

Unions represent 11.1% of the working force...they are INSIGNIFICANT now...they weren't 50 years ago!

by Philip Dray

by David von Drehle

by Tom Clarke

by Gloria Skurzynski

by Morgan O. Reynolds

Why Unions Matter
by Michael D. Yates

by Lois Ruby

by George Ella Lyon

Harlan County USA

Norma Rae

The Molly McGuires

On The Waterfront

Silkwood

Matewan

Hoffa

Unions represent 11.1% of the working force...they are INSIGNIFICANT now...they weren't 50 years ago!
That's because the jobs moved out of the country. If they made iphones here no one could afford them after paying the wages set by the unions.

Business manufacturing moved to other countries to lower costs for producing products partly because unions made the corporations raise wages so high that cost versus sales was way out proportion for the companies to make a product that was affordable and profitable to manufacture.

Business manufacturing moved to other countries to lower costs for producing products partly because unions made the corporations raise wages so high that cost versus sales was way out proportion for the companies to make a product that was affordable and profitable to manufacture.

Didn't happen before Nixion started free trade with China. The rich paid a hell of a lot more 40-50 years ago...Loserterianism has been a utter failure.

When "The Donald" Speaks, Does Everybody Listen?
I happen to be watching Trump have more time on CBSN. Wow these guys at that station are totally enthralled with the guy.
Earlier it appeared for a moment that they may be going to show Bernie Sanders as a quick cut showed him walking towards a podium somewhere. But no... good god. I am listening to more egotistic meaningless ramblings on how great Trump is and how no one else is as good as him.
If he is elected it will be the most boring press briefings ever. He will have the whole world hating America more than ever. He will probably start WWlll. You watch!
Colbert just explained he's not running for president he's winning a reality show. He's the polarizing villain who plays the game better than anyone. He'll make the finals but lose to hillary
So you're like the GOP just think all the people that voted for him are all fucked up?
No I don't blame them voting trump over those other guys

Donald Trump will not be the CEO of America! Think about it. He is going to bankrupt America. Look at his record. He is a flip flopping liar He is a bigot , misogynist., and an egotist. I, I, I, this and that. That's his manner of speaking. It's "We The People"...I hope the people who are under his spell wake up.

Donald Trump will not be the CEO of America! Think about it. He is going to bankrupt America. Look at his record. He is a flip flopping liar He is a bigot , misogynist., and an egotist. I, I, I, this and that. That's his manner of speaking. It's "We The People"...I hope the people who are under his spell wake up.
so you are against people voting for who they like?

I doubt the GOP can get The Donald to go away peacefully...but please just go away!
Is the DNC paying you by the word?
They are wasting their money asshole. Get used to President Trump for the next eight years.
Hell, even YOU might end up getting a job offer.

You need to be thinking of moving out of the country.

'When "The Donald" Speaks, Does Everybody Listen?'

Most everybody just laughs at him.
Clayton, the man has a massive following. The polls don't lie.

That is the sad part...... Last month I traveled to Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Philippines for total of 24 days. Philippines will have their presidential election this May. Since several of my employees are campaigning for Bongbong Marcos son of the late president for VP. Trump name came up about scaring Americans.......their opinion doesn't mean much but a crowd of over 600 I can't ignore. How DUMB are Americans believe Trump? This is when I said something not in support of Trump but American people....... I get booed.

You need to be thinking of moving out of the country.

He even mentioned it last night. He is allowed to be flexible meaning he can flip flop when he wanted. What kind of candidate is that? I can assure 100% that he cannot do what he said about deporting 12 millions illegals and have Mexico pay for the wall.
When he can't..... Then he will tell you I can be flexible. Does that sound a good candidate for you? You need to wake up. I'm just being nice to you this time.

Forum List

Back