When Will Loser Trump Drop Out?

Oh he's a real candidate as surreal as it may seem and he isn't dropping out, he is going to be rejected come November.

Oh he's a real candidate as surreal as it may seem and he isn't dropping out, he is going to be rejected come November.
No, he never was. And the dummies who followed him better have a back up plan, because Trump won't be a candidate in November.

"When Will Loser Trump Drop Out?"

It will need to be before the end of the first week of September – any later and there won’t be enough time for the GOP to find a replacement.

Not that anyone would want to be the replacement, of course.

"When Will Loser Trump Drop Out?" It will need to be before the end of the first week of September – any later and there won’t be enough time for the GOP to find a replacement. Not that anyone would want to be the replacement, of course.
Pence would probably soldier on as a sacrificial lamb. After all, he gave up his shot at another gubernatorial term to try and save this pig.

"When Will Loser Trump Drop Out?"

It will need to be before the end of the first week of September – any later and there won’t be enough time for the GOP to find a replacement.

Not that anyone would want to be the replacement, of course.
David Duke will take the job.

And most of Trump's fans probably won't care. :lmao:

OP is trolling for the rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit HiLIARy. President Trump ain't going nowhere but the oval office.
Spoken with the kind of eloquence one expects from Trump followers......the same dummies who are making Hilary President.

OP is trolling for the rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit HiLIARy. President Trump ain't going nowhere but the oval office.
Spoken with the kind of eloquence one expects from Trump followers......the same dummies who are making Hilary President.
In your marxist dreams...
Like anyone gives a shit about Marxists. When you're all done watching "Father Knows Best", don't forget to put on your "I Like Ike" button before starting up the Edsel and heading down to the grange hall for that important social meeting.

To show that I'm a fair person, here's how Donald could actually get to see the white house. It ain't happening by him being elected.

Public tour requests must be submitted through one's Member of Congress. These self-guided tours are available from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays (excluding federal holidays or unless otherwise noted). Tour hours will be extended when possible based on the official White House schedule. Tours are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Requests can be submitted up to three months in advance and no less than 21 days in advance. You are encouraged to submit your request as early as possible as a limited number of spaces are available. All White House tours are free of charge. (Please note that White House tours may be subject to last minute cancellation.)

You Dems are gonna have to do a lot better than this, based on his speeches the last two nights. I worry about him becoming President, and I really didn't worry TOO much until this week when Donald actually started addressing us in his "nice guy" tone. I'm actually a pretty good bellweather--a life long Independent who doesn't know or care much about either party's platform, and who strongly disapproves of both candidates this year. He was so much more palatable last night than I have ever heard him, if I weren't so strongly opposed to his stance on immigration and refugees, and so convinced he won't take good advice from people who know more than him, I might consider voting for him.
WATCH OUT!!!! This change of tone, this "pivot" of his, is going to suck in Independents and Hillary haters. You've GOT to bring the old girl out and she's got to put the gloves on. The only way to hit him back now is to zero in on his policies. The personality thing? It's so yesterday.
This old stuff? Not enough anymore.

Hilly is closer to dropping out than Trump. Hilly is dropping out now, just in slo mo.

No, he never was. And the dummies who followed him better have a back up plan, because Trump won't be a candidate in November.
He's a legit candidate. Why else is he on all the ballots?

As for not being a candidate in November, why do you think so? I would bet against him bailing out at this point. No one like a quitter. If he sticks around and loses, he'll be free to be a thorn in Hillary's side for the next four years. That's where I think he's headed.

Forum List

Back