When you get ATF Comes Knocking

I wish I had this guy's balls, but sadly, I don't.

Someday their defense will be, "I was only following orders"

View attachment 694981
Notice the veiled threats?
Now you're on our radar...
I'm sure we will be seeing you again...
Since you're being so polite...
You can be charged...
Stop reading books?...

Nothing overt, just wokester agents trying to intimidate b ut they sure don't like anyone questioning their authority

1662940113618.png

Good to a point ... maybe fifteens seconds in I'd have told them to get a warrant and shut the door ... if they knock, I'd call the non-emergency police number ...

I didn't see no ID ... ATFE would have that up front and center the whole time ... this smells like a fake ... these are actors, not real people, and they're both reading a script ...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't register AR-15's here in Oregon ... the ATFE wouldn't have known this guy owned one ... man this is soooooo fake ...

As far as I know, these "solvent traps" are legal, but modifying them into a silencer is not. I may be wrong.

They LAUGHED at the Waco and Ruby Ridge murders.
He handled it pretty well. Could have skipped the Wako and Ruby ridge comments, as doing himself no favor.
What is a solvent trap?

Notice the veiled threats?
Now you're on our radar...
I'm sure we will be seeing you again...
Since you're being so polite...
You can be charged...
Stop reading books?...

Nothing overt, just wokester agents trying to intimidate b ut they sure don't like anyone questioning their authority

View attachment 694985
Anyone who still thinks these guys won't go full storm trooper as soon as they're given the order, is a person waiting to die or be imprisoned. If these agents cared about our Constitution at all, they'd be looking for other employment. All I can say is that if the day comes when citizens begin defending their rights and we start hearing of "violent domestic terrorists" attacking ATF agents, we'll know it has begun in earnest.

I find it rather sinister they were there to "pick up" a solvent trap to begin with.

What next?
They're probably having some success with the more clueless or docile people. As a bonus, they get to threaten those who challenge them. The day may well come when they feel underpaid for the risk they take.

Forum List

Back