When you throw a party and no one shows up.

It was a Federal prison.

The U.S. government said Thursday it is shutting down an embattled federal jail in New York City after a slew of problems that came to light following Jeffrey Epstein's suicide there two years ago.

I stand corrected. Now will you admit that Trump has NO control over it?

well who would want you sourpuss leftists there anyway. Still doesn't change the fact that he is the Number one choice of Conservatives.

Honestly...can you perhaps charge him with giving a media rejecting party? Russia might be providing the caviar...sure evidence of Russia Collusion. LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

761i3k.jpg

Trump had no control over Federal prisons? LOL, No I will not admit that. As president Trump was over everything Federal.
I wish. He had your flaming crybabies undercutting his GoodFORAMERICA policies at every turn. You're the reason we're in this effing mess we are now.

I wish. He had your flaming crybabies undercutting his GoodFORAMERICA policies at every turn. You're the reason we're in this effing mess we are now.

I chuckle at all the arguments over how weak Trump actually was. OK, we will go with that.

This is Sad. You cannot get this man out of your head. He has no political power....but he has Power of the People who know the good he did for the country. That's gotta be some epic butthurt, right? I hear Vicks Vapo rub is good for that. Ya'll gonna need a whole boat load.

Last edited:
This is Sad. You cannot get this man out of your head. He has no political power....but he has Power of the People who know the good he did for the country. That's gotta be some epic butthurt, right? I hear Vicks Vapo rub is good for that. Ya'll gonna need a whole boat load.
Calypso Jones in 1867, amongst the ruins of the Civil War:

"You people are obsessed with Robert E. Lee! He's been defeated for almost two years now - although, he actually won the war because Grant cheated - so why do you all keep talking about him? You all have severe cases of LDS"

Yes, because the libs or the Rats as I call them, live in a fake news bubble!

That's all they digest, that's all they are aware of.....

in other words ...to put it midly....they have their heads inside their butts.
Without a squeegee to clean their stomach windows.

About half of America experienced this Christmas this year. Christmas was at my sister's this year and due to weather not many showed. I was stuck with no water vehicles going no where for three days. Just got my water back up and running yesterday. Dad died last year just days before Christmas couple of rough Christmas in a row.

Forum List

Back