When You're Serious About Open Carry

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
You dont depend on one back up weapon.

OpenCarryLegSet_zpsqpzxxafi.jpg

I there was a listing for "chicken shit coward" in the dictionary, you'd see that holster. Seriously, that is one scared little girl.

Saw one of these little twerps in a store the other day. Probably celebrating the true meaning of xmas .... We called the cops and told mgmt why were we were leaving the store.

Primary semi auto handgun on right hip. Knife clipped to inside right pocket.

Compact backup gun on left rear hip.

Two way - DES Encrypted radio on left side.

Small LED flashlight in right jacket pocket.

Extra Magazine for Primary gun in left jacket pocket.

Shadow 355

Nothing like identifying yourself as the first target for a deranged shooter.

Primary semi auto handgun on right hip. Knife clipped to inside right pocket.

Compact backup gun on left rear hip.

Two way - DES Encrypted radio on left side.

Small LED flashlight in right jacket pocket.

Extra Magazine for Primary gun in left jacket pocket.

Shadow 355
images

Saw one of these little twerps in a store the other day. Probably celebrating the true meaning of xmas .... We called the cops and told mgmt why were we were leaving the store.

You called the cops on someone who wasn't breaking the law?

Wow, talk about a scared little girl...

You called the cops on someone who wasn't breaking the law?

Wow, talk about a scared little girl...

Do you think he clutched his pearls or went screaming from the store?

Paranoid nutjob.

I'd get as far away from that lunatic as I could before he snapped.

I there was a listing for "chicken shit coward" in the dictionary, you'd see that holster. Seriously, that is one scared little girl.

I'm confused did you leave because of a law abiding citizen, did they point the gun at you or something, if they caused no problem other than exercising there 2nd amendment right!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Too bad you were so afraid of them you had to leave

Forum List

Back