Where are all the Mandatory vaxxers

Almost everyone who was a mandatory (or else!) Covid-19 vaxxer 2-3 years ago now claims to have been only a voluntary vaxxer. I think they are disgusting liars, but maybe amnesia is one of the vaccine's side effects?
Protesting with Pally masks and chanting Pally slogans while marching in the streets now.

Last edited:
Almost everyone who was a mandatory (or else!) Covid-19 vaxxer 2-3 years ago now claims to have been only a voluntary vaxxer. I think they are disgusting liars, but maybe amnesia is one of the vaccine's side effects?
I’m right here. In the beginning we didn’t know. Better to be safe than sorry. The president at the time lied to us when he knew it was serious. He hosted rallies and people died. Better to be safe than Herman Cain.

Did you know 5 right wing radio hosts who were anti vax died of Covid? Wished they got vaccinated.

We were wrong to think you’d socially distance and mitigate the deaths.

You are saying those who were "mandatory vaxxers" did not exist.

No one who stayed out of the public space had to be vaxxed.

I’m right here. In the beginning we didn’t know. Better to be safe than sorry. The president at the time lied to us when he knew it was serious. He hosted rallies and people died. Better to be safe than Herman Cain.

Did you know 5 right wing radio hosts who were anti vax died of Covid? Wished they got vaccinated.

We were wrong to think you’d socially distance and mitigate the deaths.
did you call the mobs of thousands of leftwing protesters running rampant in the streets during the summer of 2020 spreader events ? did anyone catch covid during said so called fiery but mostly peaceful protests ?

I'm right here.

Where are all the Mandatory vaxxers​

Dead .
Or will be soon once I get this address list sorted out .

In the beginning when we had a vaccine and didnt know, we didn’t let unvaccinated people go back to work. I’d do it again. They were, are, bad citizens who spread the virus.
I never got vaxxed, don’t know if anyone in my office did or didn’t.

We are still here.

Kinda cool, aye.

I never got vaxxed, don’t know if anyone in my office did or didn’t.

We are still here.

Kinda cool, aye.

If we had to go through it all again, knowing what we know now, I would let unvaccinated people come to work. But laugh when they die.

Remember this headline in 2021?

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.

We knew they would run from it. Fascists always do, after the fact.

Never forget these people wanted to put you in prison and take away your children for refusing Big Pharma's experimental procedure.

Millions have been injured and died from taking these experimental injections. Most will never admit they were lied to and will continue to line up for these deadly injections. It truly is something to watch.
Evidence, please. But you don't have it. Tell you what: don't get the vax.

All those idiots who used to give me dirty looks and make dumb-ass comments have either changed their tune; faded into the shadows; or are buried 6 foot under. I'm proud and happy that I didn't buy their crap. No mask and no poison jab and still alive and well.

Forum List

Back