🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where Are The Arrests?

Funny, I thought they had a first amendment right to protest. I'm pretty sure that's in the constitution.

Thank you for proving leftist crime, violence, and domestic terrorism begins with ignorance.

There is a law that states any such violent protest consisting of intimidation or threat of violence with the intentbof forcing a USSC Justice to change their decision is illegal.

Thus it is illegal for these criminals to be at the USSC Justices' homes.

Democrats know it.
Garland knows it.

Educate yourself.

Oh so since you have been murdering babies for 50 years .......maybe we should just BOW TO YOUR THREATS........and go DON'T HURT ME.

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO CHUMP.
rc5ru3lhv4z81.jpg

And that will still remain a hateful lie, no matter how many times you repeat it.

Except that the census doesn't count fetuses as people. Maybe you should talk to them about it.

Nor are you allowed to deduct a fetus as a dependent

More garbage comparisons. There is a life if allowed to cook that will be a live person. That is why a pregnant lady murdered is called a double homicide.

And we've seen how those laws have been abused to go after women who have had miscarriages.

Thank you for proving leftist crime, violence, and domestic terrorism begins with ignorance.

There is a law that states any such violent protest consisting of intimidation or threat of violence with the intentbof forcing a USSC Justice to change their decision is illegal.

Well, since no one has threatened violence against Serena Joy or Rapey Brett, it's not an issue, is it?

Where is the DOJ, US AG?

Why aren't laws being enforced against liberal intimidators / law breakers?

Corrupt, lawless 3rd World Nation status justice on display

Biden is the instigator of this insurrection.

Well, since no one has threatened violence against Serena Joy or Rapey Brett, it's not an issue, is it?
1655665929632.png

WTF?

Hey dumbass, there was an assassination attempt against Kavanaugh.

I usually tell stupid snowflakes they should pull their heads out of their ass after saying something so dumb...but I recommend you re-insert yours.

Where is the DOJ, US AG?

It's up to the State law enforcement if it is against state law, which I read recently, it is....

Where is the DOJ, US AG?

Left wingers enforcing the law on their own supporters??? That will be the day.

Funny, I thought they had a first amendment right to protest. I'm pretty sure that's in the constitution.

The right is to peaceably assemble.

Invading a residential neighborhood, and disrupting the peace for all the residents therein because of a grudge with one resident, is not peaceable, and not protected under any rational understanding of the First Amendment.

Sorry bout that,

1. There should be military out there swing sticks, whacking these fuckers on the head, if they don't disperse.
2. Or arresting these criminals at once!
3. No bail arrest with long term confinement with a court hearing for *ALL*!
4. Yeah I said that, and I mean it too!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back