🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where Are The Arrests?

The right is to peaceably assemble.

Invading a residential neighborhood, and disrupting the peace for all the residents therein because of a grudge with one resident, is not peaceable, and not protected under any rational understanding of the First Amendment.

It depends on what is being protested.
It the controversy is significant enough, then murdering all members of government can be warranted.
What is warranted in this particular case is not up to me to dictate.
But clearly if it were something like gassing Jews, then uprising against the government would be totally warranted.

They have the right to protest the government. They're threatening the people and families. The government is when they're at their offices, not at their homes. It's illegal. The Deep State is protecting them.

If the point being disagreed with is significant enough, then nothing is more important.
Threatening people and families most certainly could be warranted over the right issues.
So that is not a valid argument.

Sorry bout that,

1. There should be military out there swing sticks, whacking these fuckers on the head, if they don't disperse.
2. Or arresting these criminals at once!
3. No bail arrest with long term confinement with a court hearing for *ALL*!
4. Yeah I said that, and I mean it too!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Not if the issue is of vital important to individuals.
Then the rights and even survival of any members of government that are infringing, could be forfeit.
If the SCOTUS were to try to overturn Roe vs Wade, then the SCOTUS would not likely survive a week, and that would be warranted.
The SCOTUS has to learn that THEY are not the actual source of government authority in a democratic republic.
The people are instead.
And when the SCOTUS does serious harm, they should not survive it.

Where is the DOJ, US AG?
Off still trying to "investigate" Trump.

Why aren't laws being enforced against liberal intimidators / law breakers?
Clearly, when a government cannot protect their own Justices and enforce their own gun laws, we obviously don't need more laws on the books we can't enforce neither!

The right is to peaceably assemble.

Invading a residential neighborhood, and disrupting the peace for all the residents therein because of a grudge with one resident, is not peaceable, and not protected under any rational understanding of the First Amendment.

They weren't busting anything up, they weren't burning anything. They were just letting Serena Joy they don't like being turned into unwilling breeding machines.

They have the right to protest the government. They're threatening the people and families. The government is when they're at their offices, not at their homes. It's illegal. The Deep State is protecting them.

So let me get this straight... it's okay for Serena Joy and her comrades to pass invasive laws that allow the state to get involved in the most intimate decisions a woman needs to make, but dammit, don't interrupt my dinner while I'm fucking you over.

They weren't busting anything up, they weren't burning anything. They were just letting Serena Joy they don't like being turned into unwilling breeding machines.

So let me get this straight... it's okay for Serena Joy and her comrades to pass invasive laws that allow the state to get involved in the most intimate decisions a woman needs to make, but dammit, don't interrupt my dinner while I'm fucking you over.

Insurrectionists using violence to end democracy.

Once the Americans retake the house in November, we'll need a Reichstag Fire type commission to investigate the actions of Chuck Schumer and Nazi Piglousi in instigating this insurrection and attempt to overthrow the United States Government. Schumer called for the assassination of a sitting SCOTUS justice. That's treason any way you slice it.

Disturbing the peace. Legitimately a criminal act in nearly all jurisdictions.

The vast majority of those adversely affected by the antics if these child-murder advocates are not parties to their dispute with one resident of that neighborhood. Even if they had a legitimate cause, violating the rights of uninvolved third parties is unjustifiable.

Not if the issue is of vital important to individuals.
Then the rights and even survival of any members of government that are infringing, could be forfeit.
If the SCOTUS were to try to overturn Roe vs Wade, then the SCOTUS would not likely survive a week, and that would be warranted.
The SCOTUS has to learn that THEY are not the actual source of government authority in a democratic republic.
The people are instead.
And when the SCOTUS does serious harm, they should not survive it.

You Nazis wanting to violently overthrow the Constitutional Government.

Your sedition above is FAR worse than ANYTHING a protester and the Reichstag Fire did.

Disturbing the peace. Legitimately a criminal act in nearly all jurisdictions.

Wow... talk about your white privilege kind of thinking!

The vast majority of those adversely affected by the antics if these child-murder advocates are not parties to their dispute with one resident of that neighborhood. Even if they had a legitimate cause, violating the rights of uninvolved third parties is unjustifiable.

If the worst thing most of us had to worry about was a demonstration in front of a neighbor's house, we have a pretty good life. I suspect most of Serena Joy's neighbors have no use for her either.

Sorry bout that,

1. There should be military out there swing sticks, whacking these fuckers on the head, if they don't disperse.
2. Or arresting these criminals at once!
3. No bail arrest with long term confinement with a court hearing for *ALL*!
4. Yeah I said that, and I mean it too!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
My thoughts exactly on the J6 Insurrection

She committed suicide by stupidity.
The only stupid person here is you.

An armed coward stands up from behind his 'safe place', draws a bead on a petite unarmed female vet carrying a backpack - with guards coming up behind her, and shoots her before dropping back down to his 'safe space'.

Call it what you want, that was an 'assassination'.

Had a white cop shot a petite unarmed black female vet we would be having more 'mostly peaceful protests' and a female statue going up right next to the one of George Floyd right now...

...and you know it.

My thoughts exactly on the J6 Insurrection
Sorry bout that,

1. Knock sense into the unruly.
2. Whack em moe them on the heads if they pop up.
3. Laws are not optional, either obey the laws, or get whacked on the head.
4. Nancy wanted J6th, political fodder.
5. And they been squeezing that tit since J7th.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The only stupid person here is you.

An armed coward stands up from behind his 'safe place', draws a bead on a petite unarmed female vet carrying a backpack - with guards coming up behind her, and shoots her before dropping back down to his 'safe space'.

Call it what you want, that was an 'assassination'.

Had a white cop shot a petite unarmed black female vet we would be having more 'mostly peaceful protests' and a female statue going up right next to the one of George Floyd right now...

...and you know it.
She dies by her own hand in an attempt to protect a political lie.

Hope that was worth it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Knock sense into the unruly.
2. Whack em moe them on the heads if they pop up.
3. Laws are not optional, either obey the laws, or get whacked on the head.
4. Nancy wanted J6th, political fodder.
5. And they been squeezing that tit since J7th.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yes, cops should have shot dead anyone in the capitol that day.

Law and order cracker.

Forum List

Back