Where are the mass shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
All the mass shootings going on in the U.S. are disgusting. It seem that no matter what is done, they will continue to do what they do. Well I have a message for all those pieces of shit. If you have to satisfy your bloodlust, why not do it somewhere will it will do some good. As in shooting illegals at the southern border. For all those who disagree, such as the vast majority of you and any mods seeing this, consider this. As I said, it seems that those shooters will continue on with their mass shootings. So be honest, if somebody is going to die in mass shootings, who is it better to kill. An American citizen? Or an illegal invader from south of the border.

All the mass shootings going on in the U.S. are disgusting. It seem that no matter what is done, they will continue to do what they do. Well I have a message for all those pieces of shit. If you have to satisfy your bloodlust, why not do it somewhere will it will do some good. As in shooting illegals at the southern border. For all those who disagree, such as the vast majority of you and any mods seeing this, consider this. As I said, it seems that those shooters will continue on with their mass shootings. So be honest, if somebody is going to die in mass shootings, who is it better to kill. An American citizen? Or an illegal invader from south of the border.
Take it up with Governor Abbott. See if you can get an invite, but I doubt it.

Why don't you go and do it, you big snowflake pussy

• Banned
Take it up with Governor Abbott. See if you can get an invite, but I doubt it.

Do you mean as in me being a mass shooter? I'm not. And I doubt that any of the republicans would invite in any mass shooters. They like the illegals. The democrats let them in. The republicans ship them deeper into the U.S. where they want to go.

Do you mean as in me being a mass shooter? I'm not. And I doubt that any of the republicans would invite in any mass shooters. They like the illegals. The democrats let them in. The republicans ship them deeper into the U.S. where they want to go.
I don't think the Republican like the illegals. They do probably prefer the average illegal than mass shooters.
It is mostly this Democratic administration shipping them deeper in the U.S. where they ship them, whether they want to go there or not. Republican governors just do it occasionally for publicity stunts, whether they have any illegals of their own or not.

• Banned
I don't think the Republican like the illegals. They do probably prefer the average illegal than mass shooters.
It is mostly this Democratic administration shipping them deeper in the U.S. where they ship them, whether they want to go there or not. Republican governors just do it occasionally for publicity stunts, whether they have any illegals of their own or not.

W. Bush said that we should be thanking illegals for coming here. In his first 3 years in office, Obama deported something around 2,800,000 illegals. In his first 3 years in office, Trump deported less than 800,000 of them. As for myself, I prefer mass shooters over illegals. Mass shooters just kill people. Illegals are destroying our country. What is worse. Some murdered people here and there? Or America not being America any more. Also, when it comes to shipping illegals further into the U.S., both democrats and republicans are responsible for that.

W. Bush said that we should be thanking illegals for coming here. In his first 3 years in office, Obama deported something around 2,800,000 illegals. In his first 3 years in office, Trump deported less than 800,000 of them. As for myself, I prefer mass shooters over illegals. Mass shooters just kill people. Illegals are destroying our country. What is worse. Some murdered people here and there? Or America not being America any more. Also, when it comes to shipping illegals further into the U.S., both democrats and republicans are responsible for that.
You are a little more cavalier about mass shooters. Hopefully they won't be coming to a school, mall or church near you or especially not near me.

• Banned
You are a little more cavalier about mass shooters. Hopefully they won't be coming to a school, mall or church near you or especially not near me.

That wasn't the point of my thread. The point is that they can be mass shooters and be nothing more than mass shooters. Or they could shoot illegals and at least claim the status of a patriot.

That wasn't the point of my thread. The point is that they can be mass shooters and be nothing more than mass shooters. Or they could shoot illegals and at least claim the status of a patriot.
It sounds as if you approve of mass shooters if they are shooting people that might be illegal, though it is hard to tell somebody's immigration status by ethnicity. I am anti-mass shooters and absolutely non of them are patriots of this country or any other. I am not sure what your point is or what your near or long term plan are, but if I were a Texan, I wouldn't want you coming to a Texas town near me, trying to shoot Hispanics, thinking yourself some half-assed patriot.

Well I have a message for all those pieces of shit. If you have to satisfy your bloodlust, why not do it somewhere will it will do some good. As in shooting illegals at the southern border.
As for mass shootings, the best thing to do is to shoot the racially inferior. Designate a nation as racially inferior and voila. World already have such an experience.
By the way, I suggest the russians for this role. One of the ukrainian politicians has already said that they will kill russians all over the planet. It makes sense that the masters and inspirers of the ukrainian nazis would do the same.

And in the meantime
"New York hotels are evicting homeless veterans to house migrants instead. The exchange allows hotel owners to make an average of $100 a night in additional profits," according to the publication.

The journalist reported on at least 20 veterans who had been told they "had to move out. Human rights activists had to intervene in the situation to move people into other hotels.
"The Biden administration, Governor Hochul, and the lack of planning and communication in New York City have led to the current crisis," Carbonaro summarized.

Texas Republican U.S. Senator Ted Cruz previously blamed U.S. President Joe Biden for worsening the migration crisis in the South.
The newspaper Politico reported the day before that American cities are preparing for a potentially record influx of migrants due to the fact that in the USA the order from the time of Donald Trump's presidency, which allowed authorities to quickly expel newcomers from the country, is coming to an end.

CNN reported that there are 155,000 migrants in northern Mexican states bordering the U.S., living in shelters and on the streets, waiting to cross the border.

It sounds as if you approve of mass shooters if they are shooting people that might be illegal, though it is hard to tell somebody's immigration status by ethnicity. I am anti-mass shooters and absolutely non of them are patriots of this country or any other. I am not sure what your point is or what your near or long term plan are, but if I were a Texan, I wouldn't want you coming to a Texas town near me, trying to shoot Hispanics, thinking yourself some half-assed patriot.
No worries; He's not in that dimension.

You are wasting your time telling me what I sound like. You read my thread. There are going to be mass shooters. It would be better for them to shoot invaders rather than Americans. That is all. Next, is the U.S. a sovereign nation? Yes. Are those coming across the southern border invading our country? Yes. Do they deserve DEATH for that? YES!!!!!! Anybody causing that to happen to me would be an American Patriot! If your own fucking country isn't worth killing for, what is.

As for mass shootings, the best thing to do is to shoot the racially inferior. Designate a nation as racially inferior and voila. World already have such an experience.
By the way, I suggest the russians for this role. One of the ukrainian politicians has already said that they will kill russians all over the planet. It makes sense that the masters and inspirers of the ukrainian nazis would do the same.

And in the meantime
"New York hotels are evicting homeless veterans to house migrants instead. The exchange allows hotel owners to make an average of $100 a night in additional profits," according to the publication.

The journalist reported on at least 20 veterans who had been told they "had to move out. Human rights activists had to intervene in the situation to move people into other hotels.
"The Biden administration, Governor Hochul, and the lack of planning and communication in New York City have led to the current crisis," Carbonaro summarized.

Texas Republican U.S. Senator Ted Cruz previously blamed U.S. President Joe Biden for worsening the migration crisis in the South.
The newspaper Politico reported the day before that American cities are preparing for a potentially record influx of migrants due to the fact that in the USA the order from the time of Donald Trump's presidency, which allowed authorities to quickly expel newcomers from the country, is coming to an end.

CNN reported that there are 155,000 migrants in northern Mexican states bordering the U.S., living in shelters and on the streets, waiting to cross the border.

You started out not making much sense. But in going into the invaders vs the poor in the U.S., you are on to something. I did a thread called "Homeless in the USA." It was closed down to debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back