Where did all that government money go?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I've watched a few of her videos and she has a perspective that needs to be heard.

I've pointed out issues during events that are always overlooked, and she is doing the same thing. There is far more to the story than Trump Vs. Cummings...

There has been metric fuck tons of money dumped into these inner cities that seems to disappear, and it's totally ignored. No matter what "news" you watch or listen too, that seems to be the last thing anyone wants to touch because the corruption runs so deep.

9377d0b74c101f5a4c14554002c4e1002f030973cdccd35a232ebbc49b9e3624.jpg

Wonder how many people saw what Clintons got away with in Haiti and figured out nobody is watching or cares anywhere,,,,,may as well just do it here too.Never any accounting which is why we pay for same things over and over

I've watched a few of her videos and she has a perspective that needs to be heard.

I've pointed out issues during events that are always overlooked, and she is doing the same thing. There is far more to the story than Trump Vs. Cummings...

There has been metric fuck tons of money dumped into these inner cities that seems to disappear, and it's totally ignored. No matter what "news" you watch or listen too, that seems to be the last thing anyone wants to touch because the corruption runs so deep.

It’s like the money sent to Haiti and Puerto Rico. Just “vanished”.

and yet we're constantly told " we need more government " by the same low iq left wing progressive nazis who tell us "well in utopia the workers will control the means of production "

If we had a real Media, they would be focused on government waste fraud and abuse wouldn't they? What is more important to every tax paying citizen than it's own government squandering and stealing from the people? Of course we all know we do not have a real media which hurts us in so many ways, this being just one of them.

Hilarious how tRump makes up some bullshit off the top.of his head and you kids take it as gospel and run with it.

What did congress appropriate the money to Baltimore Maryland for...? That would be the starter on where to look... if you truly do want to know...

is the alleged federal money for Social Security retirement, medicare, medicaid, military bases?

Hilarious how tRump makes up some bullshit off the top.of his head and you kids take it as gospel and run with it.

Is she wrong?

Racist.

Trump plays you Leftards like a fiddle

Don't we have a Government Accounting Office? What are they supposed to be doing?

Covering up the waste and corruption as best I can tell.

If we had a real Media, they would be focused on government waste fraud and abuse wouldn't they? What is more important to every tax paying citizen than it's own government squandering and stealing from the people? Of course we all know we do not have a real media which hurts us in so many ways, this being just one of them.

Exactly, a lot of us like to point out the waste and corruption of the marxist sociopaths, but we can't really expect to be taken too seriously if we ignore how the GOP manages to "lose" billions through the Pentagon. Sure, the bed wetters are low hanging fruit and it's easy to point out the incredible waste and fraud in the domestic welfare spending portion of the budget, but if we are going to hold any moral high ground we should be demanding to know why the military is destroying billions of dollars worth of equipment that was never issued but could have been sold, even for scrap.

No one wants their prized pigs slaughtered though.

According to Recovery.gov, one of Baltimore’s central ZIP codes, 21201, received the most stimulus funding in the city, a total of $837,955,866. The amount included funding for 276 awards, and the website reports that the spending had created 290 jobs in the fourth quarter in 2013.

Of this amount, $467.1 million went to education; $206.1 million to the environment; $24 million to "family"; $16.1 million to infrastructure; $15.2 million to transportation; $11.9 million to housing; and $3.1 million to job training.

ZIP code 21202 received $425,170,937, including a $136 million grant to "improve teaching and learning for students most at risk of failing to meet State academic achievement standards."

Twenty-nine other ZIP codes listed in Baltimore city received a total of $568,641,684.

The Free Beacon calculated the total amount of stimulus funds disbursed to all ZIP codes in Baltimore City, as reported on the stimulus website Recovery.gov. The analysis includes the totals of awards to prime recipients in Baltimore, plus sub-recipient awards to Baltimore organizations and companies that conducted stimulus projects located outside the city.

The projects included $26.5 million from the Justice Department (DOJ) to combat gang activity and provide community support for at-risk juveniles.

What did congress appropriate the money to Baltimore Maryland for...? That would be the starter on where to look... if you truly do want to know...

There are countless billions of dollars I would love to know about. Entire universities and a massive corporation could be established to study government spending, waste and accounting.

If we had an independent media that actually questioned authority and spoke truth to people rather than protected established "journalists" and political whores, who lie and manipulate public opinion, the public would have been enraged decades ago and a lot of things would be different now.

Face it, 99% of us are mushrooms. I'd love to find out a whole lot of stuff, but what happens to mushrooms when they're exposed to bright light?

According to Recovery.gov, one of Baltimore’s central ZIP codes, 21201, received the most stimulus funding in the city, a total of $837,955,866. The amount included funding for 276 awards, and the website reports that the spending had created 290 jobs in the fourth quarter in 2013.

Of this amount, $467.1 million went to education; $206.1 million to the environment; $24 million to "family"; $16.1 million to infrastructure; $15.2 million to transportation; $11.9 million to housing; and $3.1 million to job training.

ZIP code 21202 received $425,170,937, including a $136 million grant to "improve teaching and learning for students most at risk of failing to meet State academic achievement standards."

Twenty-nine other ZIP codes listed in Baltimore city received a total of $568,641,684.

The Free Beacon calculated the total amount of stimulus funds disbursed to all ZIP codes in Baltimore City, as reported on the stimulus website Recovery.gov. The analysis includes the totals of awards to prime recipients in Baltimore, plus sub-recipient awards to Baltimore organizations and companies that conducted stimulus projects located outside the city.

The projects included $26.5 million from the Justice Department (DOJ) to combat gang activity and provide community support for at-risk juveniles.
The Feds need to demand their money back, because they damn sure didn't get what we paid for.

Forum List

Back