Where in the 132 words from Ali "Hits at Trump"? An example of MSM bias!! Wake UP People!

Where in the 132 words from Ali "Hits at Trump

how about the FIRST sentence ?

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

in fact, the first sentence takes a swing at all you yellow-back republitards.
post it.

Once again I did post it but hope this clears up again!!

First sentence... where is Trump mentioned? Where is Trump mentioned in the entire 132 words??
"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.

We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.

Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is.
"
it's a libturd game to get you going.

I merely asked him to post it. He won't, he'll show his dumb fkness

Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

The bolded part is where Ali is saying Trump fails. Instead of bring clarity and understanding, Trump brings a wheelbarrow of bullshit and fear of all Muslims.

Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

The bolded part is where Ali is saying Trump fails.
it is? hahahahahaahhaahaha point to trump's name in that. Oh that's right, you can't. He is no leader, he is a candidate, the leaders are already in power, that would be the likes of Obama and Biden, leaders right? Or are you saying they aren't leaders? I would agree, but, since he references no name, it is ambiguous.

Oh and it isn't the first sentence of the release, funny stuff for proving the OPs point.

Trump wants to ban Muslims because they're dangerous.

Ali is basically calling him a liar in the first sentence.

where was I ?

oh yeah ...

DDDDDUUUURRRRRRRRRR ..

Where in the 132 words from Ali "Hits at Trump

how about the FIRST sentence ?

DDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

LMAO

in fact, the first sentence takes a swing at all you yellow-back republitards.
"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world.-------"​
Nope....not in the first sentence.....

where was I ?

oh yeah ...

DDDDDUUUURRRRRRRRRR ..
hahahahahahahhahahaha ooook frances, go with that, we'll all laugh at you while you lie around in bed with your kiddie cocktail

it is?

Yes.

it is?

Yes.
Just more stupid from a dumb fk libturd on a message board. LOL dude, you need some english lessons, but that isn't unusual since you walk around with no logical thought.

HELL, YOU CAN EXPLAIN IT TO THESE IDIOTS AND THEY STILL DON'T GET IT.

LMAO

LMAO
hEY LookY LOoky, ole RAVI showing off some more of his libturd stupid!!! yahooo, I love the laugh.

I like what Kareem said better...

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump, ISIS's Candidate

The terrorist campaign against American ideals is winning. Fear is rampant. Gun sales are soaring. Hate crimes are increasing. Bearded hipsters are being mistaken for Muslims. And 83 percent of voters believe a large-scale terrorist attack is likely here in the near future. Some Americans are now so afraid that they are willing to trade in the sacred beliefs that define America for some vague promises of security from the very people who are spreading the terror. “Go ahead and burn the Constitution — just don’t hurt me at the mall.” That’s how effective this terrorism is.
I’m not talking about ISIS. I’m talking about Donald Trump.
This is not hyperbole. Not a metaphor. Webster defines terrorism as “the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal; the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.”
If violence can be an abstraction — and it can; that’s what a threat is — the Trump campaign meets this definition. Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

THANK YOU! THANK YOU Lew Alcindor!

YOU have proven what I've been saying all along!

When cheerleaders for ISIL tell Americans like these CHEERLEADERS did that it is the U.S. that are the bad guys... LEW you have proven the point!
Remember these people also wanted Saddam to stay in power and when he was removed they became cheerleaders for ISIL!
Lew said
"Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

So Lew tell me , then using YOUR example were not these "cheerleaders" that helped recruit terrorists" helped as Obama has recently clearly stated
I cannot think of a more potent recruitment tool for ISIL than some of the rhetoric coming out of here in the course of this debate,” Obama said,
President Obama Says GOP Acting As Recruitment Tool For ISIS | RedState

Lew how about these Cheerleaders?
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
View attachment 56608

Fear the NBA Center

The terrorist campaign against American ideals is winning. Fear is rampant. Gun sales are soaring. Hate crimes are increasing. Bearded hipsters are being mistaken for Muslims. And 83 percent of voters believe a large-scale terrorist attack is likely here in the near future. Some Americans are now so afraid that they are willing to trade in the sacred beliefs that define America for some vague promises of security from the very people who are spreading the terror. “Go ahead and burn the Constitution — just don’t hurt me at the mall.” That’s how effective this terrorism is.
This is not hyperbole. Not a metaphor. Webster defines terrorism as “the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal; the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.”
If violence can be an abstraction — and it can; that’s what a threat is — the Trump campaign meets this definition. Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

THANK YOU! THANK YOU Lew Alcindor!

YOU have proven what I've been saying all along!

When cheerleaders for ISIL tell Americans like these CHEERLEADERS did that it is the U.S. that are the bad guys... LEW you have proven the point!
Remember these people also wanted Saddam to stay in power and when he was removed they became cheerleaders for ISIL!
Lew said
"Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

So Lew tell me , then using YOUR example were not these "cheerleaders" that helped recruit terrorists" helped as Obama has recently clearly stated
I cannot think of a more potent recruitment tool for ISIL than some of the rhetoric coming out of here in the course of this debate,” Obama said,
President Obama Says GOP Acting As Recruitment Tool For ISIS | RedState

Lew how about these Cheerleaders?
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
View attachment 56608

Fear the NBA Center
OR Not

where was I ?

oh yeah ...

DDDDDUUUURRRRRRRRRR ..
He wants to prevent more attacks.
Ali said that Islam doesn't condone violence. ....which isn't true. A strict reading of the Quran shows that it was encouraged by Allah himself. It depends on whether you're a Shiia, Sunni, Wahabi, or any of the other Islamic sects.

LMAO
hEY LookY LOoky, ole RAVI showing off some more of his libturd stupid!!! yahooo, I love the laugh.

Ravi huh ? The only sock on this thread is the one over your head.

the adults love to laugh at you.

Grow up.
and another libturd posting up more stupid. Hey look RAVI you have a friend in Siete. He adores your logic. Or the lack there of.

The bolded part is where Ali is saying Trump fails. Instead of bring clarity and understanding, Trump brings a wheelbarrow of bullshit and fear of all Muslims.

Did Ali say "Trump"? NOPE and that was the point of the thread!
The MSM takes and makes UP headlines! NBC..."Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam"
WHY in the hell does the MSM other then their political BIAS get away with total fabrication??? Mainly because idiots like you can't handle the truth!
ONCE again...
Truththru3stages.png

We have seen Trump's comments ridiculed.
We have seen them violently opposed!
We have seen them accepted!
Again... before you idiots did any research about Jimmy Carter's banning Iranians, or FDR interning Japanese/Germans/Italians you ridiculed Trump!
Then we find out China Just Made These HUGE Moves to Ban Islam

Being a basket ball playing genetic freak (pardon the redundancy) does not make one an expert on religion or politics or terrorism or common sense or human decency.

If the NBA placed the baskets 20 feet above the floor - more out of the reach of 7' giants - you would see the true excellence of quicker, smarter and shorter people achieve basket ball fame, with far less racial discrimination.

Last edited:

Being a basket ball playing genetic freak (pardon the redundancy) does not make one an expert on religion or politics or terrorism or common sense or human decency.

If the NBA placed the baskets 20 feet above the floor - more out of the reach of 7' giants - you would see the true excellence of quicker, smarter and shorter people achieve basket ball fame, with far less racial discrimination.

Kareem has never been a dumb jock. He was an intellectual even in College. He has always been cutting edge on social issues and has been willing to make a stand for what he believes is right

Listen to the muslims. They know best. Stop paying attention to the non believing Americans. They will never care for you the way islam does.

Forum List

Back