Where is Biden's Press Conference?

360_F_7166492_pVgK3a1lqAPI9oLLQquf1NZ4RNEnSJw7.jpg
No, response, eh? Typical!

So six months out, and one of the three major candidates still hasn't done a sit down. . . when do you suppose huh?

Too busy to tell the public what he plans to do?
You already know. This is just an exercise in douchebaggery, IMO. Acting dumb plays into the MAGA zeitgeist, I guess. :dunno:

So, like many of you on this forum, I am a political junkie. I don't even care the party or leaning, I just like to listen to all politicians and leaders, pundits and folks speak and opine on the national state of things.

So. . . The other day, some of you probably all caught Trump's sit down with Fox News. It went pretty well I'd say, as long as you didn't have a terminal case of TDS.
(book marked to the start)

EXCLUSIVE full interview with Former President Donald Trump! | Will Cain Show​

640,226 views Streamed live on Jun 3, 2024

There were, of course, a few major fibs, and outlandish exaggerations. The most notable of course, was that he never said, "lock her up." :rolleyes:

Hell, I caught that upon watching, and Jon Stewart made that the focus of his whole shtick.

Jon Stewart Tackles The Trump Conviction Fallout & Puts The Media on Trial | The Daily Show​

Jun 3, 2024

. . . but? At least Trump did sit down with the press, and looked competent and in control.

I don't think he probably came off as nearly as intelligent, competent and in control as RFKjr.'s most recent presser. . .

JUST IN: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Holds Press Briefing In Austin, Texas​

66,697 views May 30, 2024

Also excellent. He seemed, IMO, to address issues of far greater import, (monetary, debt, and currency issues,) and have a greater grasp of what is going that will matter for the nation. . but I am a bit biased on what I research and care about.

But?

The important point here, for the nation, in my opinion, where is the long form interview of Biden answering questions from the press and/or public on the fly?

:dunno:

Can anyone find a recent one for me? Just one, from this year?

:lol:

Was that a Press Conference with Trump?

You already know. This is just an exercise in douchebaggery, IMO. Acting dumb plays into the MAGA zeitgeist, I guess. :dunno:
No, I really don't.

That late who appearance flew under my radar for a month and a half, seriously. I missed it.

I don't watch MSM. . . so maybe I missed it. Did he do one of the New Magazines? Did he do one of the Sunday Morning News shows?

I don't watch 20/20, 48 hours, 60 Minutes, or Dateline. . . are they all still on the air? What about all those morning shoes?

1717582464749.png

This is a serious thread, and a serious question. . . did I miss it, or is he not doing it, because he is terrible at them?

Was that a Press Conference with Trump?

Admittedly, more of a canned sit down.

I'm not sure it is much different than that Late Show appearance Biden did with Seth Meyers.

I guess it really depends on one's PoV.

Some would say that the interviewers on Fox were taking it a bit more seriously.

Folks on the left wouldn't. They would say it is every bit as much a joke. :lol:

I suspect many Americans will vote for Genocide Joe solely because they HATE Dumb Don. If Joe had a stroke and couldn’t walk or talk, they’d still vote for him.

What a country!

Why would he be embarrassed? The economy is going great and our biggest opponents, Russia, China and Iran are in decline. Way to go, Joe!

Inflated GDP is growing at a slower rate than inflation itself. That's not a great economy. And you're just making up the rest, especially about Iran.

Dems are just jealous,
Teabagger projection.

Trump IMPLODES In Jealous Rage Over Blockbuster ...​

1717587404571.png
YouTube · The Damage Report
100.5K+ views · 2 months ago

Donald Trump implodes in a jealous rage over President Biden's blockbuster fundraiser event, which featured former presidents, ...

Putin Roasts Donald Trump for Being Totally Jealous of ...​

1717587487233.png
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › news › putin-roasts-donald-tr...

Mar 13, 2024 — In an interview with Russian state TV, a smirking Vladimir Putin dragged Donald Trump through and through.

President Trump admits he's jealous of Korean 'strong ...​

1717587691128.png
New York Daily News
https://www.nydailynews.com › 2018/06/15 › president...

Jun 15, 2018 — President Trump said Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Koreans listen to their leader, Kim Jong Un.

they are petty and vindictive that way the stuck up pussies.

Trump Allies Pledge 'Holy War' Against Taylor Swift​

1717587018966.png
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-features

Jan 30, 2024 — Taylor Swift hasn't even endorsed Joe Biden's 2024 campaign, but Trump is already privately grousing he's “more popular” than her.

So, like many of you on this forum, I am a political junkie. I don't even care the party or leaning, I just like to listen to all politicians and leaders, pundits and folks speak and opine on the national state of things.

So. . . The other day, some of you probably all caught Trump's sit down with Fox News. It went pretty well I'd say, as long as you didn't have a terminal case of TDS.
(book marked to the start)

EXCLUSIVE full interview with Former President Donald Trump! | Will Cain Show​

640,226 views Streamed live on Jun 3, 2024

There were, of course, a few major fibs, and outlandish exaggerations. The most notable of course, was that he never said, "lock her up." :rolleyes:

Hell, I caught that upon watching, and Jon Stewart made that the focus of his whole shtick.

Jon Stewart Tackles The Trump Conviction Fallout & Puts The Media on Trial | The Daily Show​

Jun 3, 2024

. . . but? At least Trump did sit down with the press, and looked competent and in control.

I don't think he probably came off as nearly as intelligent, competent and in control as RFKjr.'s most recent presser. . .

JUST IN: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Holds Press Briefing In Austin, Texas​

66,697 views May 30, 2024

Also excellent. He seemed, IMO, to address issues of far greater import, (monetary, debt, and currency issues,) and have a greater grasp of what is going that will matter for the nation. . but I am a bit biased on what I research and care about.

But?

The important point here, for the nation, in my opinion, where is the long form interview of Biden answering questions from the press and/or public on the fly?

:dunno:

Can anyone find a recent one for me? Just one, from this year?

:lol:

Just like they realized that Robert De Niro outside the NYC courthouse was a very bad idea, they have realized that Biden having a press conference is also a very bad idea.

Inflated GDP is growing at a slower rate than inflation itself. That's not a great economy. And you're just making up the rest, especially about Iran.

MAGA lies consistently, so I believe very little about their takes on the economy. People ARE making more money. Prove that false, if you can, but I think it’s just a talking point to energize low-information voters.

Forum List

Back