Where is Biden's Press Conference?

MAGA lies consistently, so I believe very little about their takes on the economy. People ARE making more money. Prove that false, if you can, but I think it’s just a talking point to energize low-information voters.

The govt says the inflated GDP is growing at about 1.6% and inflation is growing at about 2.5%, you do the math. GDP is NOT maintaining pace with inflation. Simply stated, the economy is not growing, but is shrinking and has been for a while.

Is a personal derogatory attack the best you can muster?

I spent most of this day reading a thirty page thread about the libertarian presidential candidate.

It was refreshing actually. Most of the participants didn't have the same political points of view, but they didn't do this type of shit.

. .. . . FOR THIRTY DAMN PAGES.

It reminded me of what USMB used to be.

Usually when I log in, I just go to the FZ these days for laughs. You folks have nothing left now but fallacies. You really do bore the hell out of everyone at this point.
Ok, I will treat your question seriously. The problem is when I do give a serious answer you idiots usually ignore it or deride it as not factual even when I provide links. So, let's test it out, shall we?

You claim that you searched long and hard but could come up with no Biden press interview. Not sure what search engine you use but you may want to replace it. Because within seconds, mine came up with this:

And, if you check the date, it was on May 8, 2024

Now, let's see how you spin this. Go.

The govt says the inflated GDP is growing at about 1.6% and inflation is growing at about 2.5%, you do the math. GDP is NOT maintaining pace with inflation. Simply stated, the economy is not growing, but is shrinking and has been for a while.

I didn’t say that. Wages are exceeding inflation.

Ok, I will treat your question seriously. The problem is when I do give a serious answer you idiots usually ignore it or deride it as not factual even when I provide links. So, let's test it out, shall we?

You claim that you searched long and hard but could come up with no Biden press interview. Not sure what search engine you use but you may want to replace it. Because within seconds, mine came up with this:

Was it scripted?

Thank you so much.

Full Interview: Biden sits down for an exclusive interview with CNN​

313,797 views May 8, 2024

Comparatively short. . . but. . .

You are a forum hero!

:113:

Did you watch it?
I must apologize. . . I do remember this one. The algo's had served this one up to me. Though my Roku doesn't give me a chance to read the comments.

Those are gold. Thanks for reminding me of this gem. You are a champ!

TOP COMMENTS:
1717609782319.png

. .. . For anyone that DID take the time to watch these interviews of the presidential contenders. . . yes, go back and read the peanut gallery. It is always very informative to see who cares enough to leave comments in the comment section of these videos IMO.

Did you watch it?
No and I won’t. I can’t watch any uniparty politician. They’re all crooks, liars, and in Genocide Joe’s case demented.

I do recall reading recently Joe was given all the questions before an interview. Probably happens with every interview. He’s senile after all.

No and I won’t. I can’t watch any uniparty politician. They’re all crooks, liars, and in Genocide Joe’s case demented.

I do recall reading recently Joe was given all the questions before an interview. Probably happens with every interview. He’s senile after all.
I do find it interesting, when folks point out to Trump his faults, he tells them it is fake news or ignores them, when folks point out to Biden his, he ignores them or pretends he can't hear them, and when folks point out to RFKjr., his, he usually admits he isn't perfect, or will rethink his position on issues.

The only topic he runs from, is that Zionist issue. He just won't sit down and have discussions with folks like Norman Finkelstein or Max Blumenthal, which I find cowardly. RFJKjr usually will confront and do a one on one with nearly everyone. . . but folks like that? Nope. :rolleyes:

I do find it interesting, when folks point out to Trump his faults, he tells them it is fake news or ignores them, when folks point out to Biden his, he ignores them or pretends he can't hear them, and when folks point out to RFKjr., his, he usually admits he isn't perfect, or will rethink his position on issues.

The only topic he runs from, is that Zionist issue. He just won't sit down and have discussions with folks like Norman Finkelstein or Max Blumenthal, which I find cowardly. RFJKjr usually will confront and do a one on one with nearly everyone. . . but folks like that? Nope. :rolleyes:
Agreed. I’m done with RFK because of his absurd support of Israel and the ignorant statements he’s made. I suspect he knows his position is wrong, but he also knows he can’t survive politically antagonizing Israel.

It’s a sad consequence of the enormous power the Israeli lobby has over our entire political class.

Agreed. I’m done with RFK because of his absurd support of Israel and the ignorant statements he’s made. I suspect he knows his position is wrong, but he also knows he can’t survive politically antagonizing Israel.

It’s a sad consequence of the enormous power the Israeli lobby has over our entire political class.
Yeah, I'm not going to the polls, but I still hope he is the one that wins.

Materially, his position is no different than Biden or Trump. But on most other issues. . . . he appears better. At least the big 21st century tech and budgetary issues.

Single issue folks are turnips. But I do agree with you, I'll never show up to vote for evil.

Until he starts presenting the population with a real solution to the M.E. problem, he doesn't have my support either.

I’m done with RFK because of his absurd support of Israel and the ignorant statements he’s made.
This might inform our PoV in the issue. It might be better placed & discussed in the "conspiracy sub." though, as all the spooks don't like folks talking about the Deep State killing his relatives. Maybe he might have a different political PoV if the State Department actually gave him Secret Service protection? :dunno:

Robert Kennedy's Attempt to Register AIPAC as a Foreign Agent​

8,181 views Feb 28, 2020
Grant F. Smith of the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy recalls Robert Kennedy's confrontation with the American Zionist Council during his time at attorney general. Learn more at: https://www.israellobby.org/azcdoj/

Sure, and you are a retard. But thanks for making the effort to respond.

Yeah, I'm not going to the polls, but I still hope he is the one that wins.

Materially, his position is no different than Biden or Trump. But on most other issues. . . . he appears better. At least the big 21st century tech and budgetary issues.

Single issue folks are turnips. But I do agree with you, I'll never show up to vote for evil.

Until he starts presenting the population with a real solution to the M.E. problem, he doesn't have my support either.
Yeah compared to the two assholes RFK is better, but that’s not saying much.

Forum List

Back