Where is TED CRUZ?

He's probably kicking himself over that pointless trump endorsement a couple weeks ago. You'd think he run to the cameras with a "told ya so " shit eating grin . And use the chance to position himself as the next man up .

Cruz is the worst strategist lol

The Law that says a candidate has and involvement with a super pac. I hope you didnt waste your parents money with college

Oh, so you're one of those suckers that bought into Cruz's line that he had no contact with the PAC? Very interesting. By any chance are you interested in buying a bridge from me? You can set up toll booths and make lots of money!
Lets see take the word of a man who doesn't lie and admits when he is wrong over the word of a proven liar that has never admitted his wrongdoing.....Hmmmmmmm Why is this a choice to you? Is it because you hate brown people?

He's probably kicking himself over that pointless trump endorsement a couple weeks ago. You'd think he run to the cameras with a "told ya so " shit eating grin . And use the chance to position himself as the next man up .

There is no next man up. Trump is running this all the way to the end. And if you're referring to next election, nobody will even remember by then. Hell, nobody will even remember this a week from today.

Were about to rehash the 90s, trust me, people will remember what Cruz said and did in 2016 four years from now.

Agree 100%. There is an invaluable lesson there that should be forever studied by politicians. Never cave. Ever. He was threatened that the party would pull all funding and make sure he lost future elections and he eventually caved.

Had he stood his ground - he would literally be sitting in a better position right now than either Donald Trump or Hitlery Clinton. Maybe not for 2016 but certainly for 2020.

Cruz is hoping The Donald quits or is dropped by the elites. Endorsing the nominee weeks ago will not hurt him, his lay low strategy is smart, Pence and others are digging holes, Cruz understands this concept and will let others - Ryan and others who aspire to the top spot - to keep speaking out as he (Cruz) take notes.
I think you're largely right but it will hurt Cruz at least a little. Glenn Beck was his biggest supporter and chewed him apart live on his national radio show the Monday after the endorsement. True conservatives took note and lost some measure of respect for him though I think they will still overwhelmingly support him.

He thinks like the rest of us Trump or Hillary. You probably won't accept it, but Cruz has a lit of followers who are "Never Trumpets". That's a sure way to get the Hag in the White House. He's encouraging them to do the smart thing before we give this to someone even more evil than Obama.
Don't forget that massive "Never Hitlery" movement from the Bernie Sanders who found out they we're screwed by a rigged election in the WikiLeaks dump.

I must say, Christy, Ginsburg, and Giuliano (sp) the worst ones.

Did you mean Christie, Guilani and Newt?

The first one can't control what goes in his mouth or comes out of it and the other two screwed over their wives just like Drumpf bragged he did.

And now, they're all attacking a woman because her own husband screwed around.

The GOP/Repubs/RW have hit bottom.

:puke:

The first one can't control what goes in his mouth or comes out of it and the other two screwed over their wives just like Drumpf bragged he did.

I DVR everything so I'm just at the beginning of the debate.

If Hillary wants to bring up disrespect for women, then she opened the door--not Trump. I'm sure Trump would rather talk issues. She wants to talk about what Trump said, then it's fine if he brings up what she (and her husband) actually did. It really goes against the liberal code, but actions do speak louder than words. Trump was just words in that tape.

Were about to rehash the 90s, trust me, people will remember what Cruz said and did in 2016 four years from now.

And so what has he done so bad?

Hil-Liar's husband was impeached, lost his license to practice law in his state, sleeping around with a kid barely legal to have sex with an adult. Of course the 90's is much more remembered. Put that against Trump's trash talk on a bus, or that Cruz (so far) has honored his promise.

Lets see take the word of a man who doesn't lie and admits when he is wrong over the word of a proven liar that has never admitted his wrongdoing.....Hmmmmmmm Why is this a choice to you? Is it because you hate brown people?

I'm watching the debate right now. Trump admitted wrongdoing. He actually admitted it immediately after the recording hit the media.

Cruz is hoping The Donald quits or is dropped by the elites. Endorsing the nominee weeks ago will not hurt him, his lay low strategy is smart, Pence and others are digging holes, Cruz understands this concept and will let others - Ryan and others who aspire to the top spot - to keep speaking out as he (Cruz) take notes.
I think you're largely right but it will hurt Cruz at least a little. Glenn Beck was his biggest supporter and chewed him apart live on his national radio show the Monday after the endorsement. True conservatives took note and lost some measure of respect for him though I think they will still overwhelmingly support him.

Glen Beck is nuts, and like the Newt and the Rudy wants to be, but is no longer relevant.

I DVR everything so I'm just at the beginning of the debate.

If Hillary wants to bring up disrespect for women, then she opened the door--not Trump. I'm sure Trump would rather talk issues. She wants to talk about what Trump said, then it's fine if he brings up what she (and her husband) actually did. It really goes against the liberal code, but actions do speak louder than words. Trump was just words in that tape.

Your ignorance on women is consistent with your ignorance on just about everything. Do you know and have you ever counseled a women whose husband/SO cheated on her. The anger for the cheater is real, the hate for the other women is real and the blame is focused on the other women.

As for Trump talking about issues, that too is a fantasy. Does he outline problems and always by placing blame? Yep, but the blame is where his words end, he has no well thought out ideas and no policy changes in place, and to accomplish his promises he needs to work with The Congress. And Trump has alienated Republicans and Democrats and the few independents who compose the membership of The Congress.

You may hate the Clinton's, and you may hope Trump has the right stuff to be President of the United States, but as usual you've proved to be biddable; IMO you are simple minded and a single issue voter. Trump got your vote when he claimed HRC was a gun grabber, and that he is a strong advocate for the 2nd A.

Glen Beck is nuts, and like the Newt and the Rudy wants to be, but is no longer relevant.
Why are you hijacking your own thread? It's about Ted Cruz - not Glenn Beck. And... like everything else, you continue to deny reality. He has a massive following. Just because you wish he was "irrelevant" doesn't make it so. His company makes around $100 million per year. That makes him ultra relevant.

Forum List

Back