🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where To Put The Refugees. Anywhere But The Swing States !!, Can't Lose Ohio In 2016!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow::fu: Did anyone notice that Obama wont send the Syrians to places like Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida? Gee, Ahh, We need those states for Hillary?, But its OK to send them to states we are going to lose anyway !!!!
There must be a list of "No States" in the Oval Office. aka, Not These States for the Refugees, if we lose all of these states because we let the refugees go there, then Trump Wins and Hillary Loses !!:hellno::omg:

Just like with the Clintons, everything is a political decision for the Obama administration. The nation's interests aren't even considered.

:cow::fu: Did anyone notice that Obama wont send the Syrians to places like Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida? Gee, Ahh, We need those states for Hillary?, But its OK to send them to states we are going to lose anyway !!!!
There must be a list of "No States" in the Oval Office. aka, Not These States for the Refugees, if we lose all of these states because we let the refugees go there, then Trump Wins and Hillary Loses !!:hellno::omg:

Link to Obama not sending the Syrians to Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida please

Just like with the Clintons, everything is a political decision for the Obama administration. The nation's interests aren't even considered.

That's why he will likely go down in history as one of the worst Presidents: Policy first--country later.

I can't wait until we get a real President: somebody that understands their role in our government; somebody that from time to time, will read the oath of office that they took when taking the job.

why not just send them to the white house mall/lawn. cant u fit 250,000 refugees there comfortably?

I understand Martha's Vineyard is nice this time of year.
wait till the refugees get a dose of our winters, u think they will be begging for mercy, and send us back to syria!!!

In that case, they are welcome here in Cleveland. LOL!
so how do you say, "Oh My ^%$$)@n God! What in the name of Allah is going on out there!!!"(In syrian) (in reference to the blizzard from hell}.

Forum List

Back