Which British gun law kept this man from murdering all these children?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Luck, and lack of intent is no way to judge the effectiveness of gun control policy. Sadly, those are the only ways that anti gunners judge Britain and their escalating gun problem.

So the Question.....which British gun control law stopped this man, with a gun from murdering all of the children in this "nursery?"

Police hunt gunman who walked into children's nursery

Police are hunting a man who walked into a children's nursery armed with a gun.

The suspect entered the Child's Play Nursery in Liverpool at around 8.10am on Wednesday, carrying what is believed to have been a firearm.

He was looking for another man, police said, who is not a staff member at the nursery, who was at the centre in Heathfield Road, Wavertree, as parents dropped their children off for the day.

The suspect left shortly afterwards with a second suspect on a motorbike.

None. Laws, in particular, gun laws do not exist to protect the citizenry. They exist to consolidate power protection into the hands of government.

Apparently, all he did was walk in to the nursery with a gun. If the gun was in a holster, this would not even be a crime in the United States.

Here in Nevada, we have open carry and getting a concealed carry permit is easy. We are not nervous Nellies about guns. I saw a man with a gun in a holster at Pep Boys and I did not panic. I saw a neighbor fooling around with his shot gun in his garage and I did not panic.

Forum List

Back