WHICH PARTY is going to have a chaotic convention?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Trump will not get enough delegates to win the GOP nomination...

Trump will not have the support he needs to fend off the Establishment hijacking of the nomination...

There will be a divided convention...

These and more were the forecasts of the liberals on this board.....

Today Trump has the nomination in hand.

Instead it is the LIBERALS in chaos, Hillary is still attempting to fend off Bernie...the FBI, her own e-mails, Bill, his victims...and the liberals are having to prepare for a split, contentious, potentially violent convention.

Guess they never saw this coming...

:p

Both.

Could be 1912 all over again .... times two.

This year could be the year the third party candidate will be the spoiler the question will be which candidate will Johnson hurt more?

Will Johnson draw the Cruz and Establishment voter or will he draw more of the Sanders\ Green\ Independent voter?

As for the Convention, well I believe if Clinton loses California then there has to be serious question if she should be nominated as the Democratic Candidate. No matter how much her supporters defend her the fact remains Clinton is a weak candidate and because she is a female does not giver her a pass in my opinion.

Trump has his issues too and the reality is there is no damn way he will carry any of the minority vote and the women vote is not his either, so can he actually win the General Election without the help of a third party candidate?

So it will be interesting to say the least...

Trump will not have the support he needs to fend off the Establishment hijacking of the nomination...

Instead it is the LIBERALS in chaos, Hillary is still attempting to fend off Bernie...the FBI, her own e-mails, Bill, his victims...and the liberals are having to prepare for a split, contentious, potentially violent convention.

I am going to enjoy the conventions. Should be great TV. I hope they both explode.

Both.

Could be 1912 all over again .... times two.

This year could be the year the third party candidate will be the spoiler the question will be which candidate will Johnson hurt more?

Will Johnson draw the Cruz and Establishment voter or will he draw more of the Sanders\ Green\ Independent voter?

As for the Convention, well I believe if Clinton loses California then there has to be serious question if she should be nominated as the Democratic Candidate. No matter how much her supporters defend her the fact remains Clinton is a weak candidate and because she is a female does not giver her a pass in my opinion.

Trump has his issues too and the reality is there is no damn way he will carry any of the minority vote and the women vote is not his either, so can he actually win the General Election without the help of a third party candidate?

So it will be interesting to say the least...

And you're assuming "the" third party candidate is Gary Johnson -- as if there's only one. But there are at least two more possibilities.

I am placing my bets on Sanders supporters having a conniption fit at the convention. They lost but that doesn't matter to them.

Hillary Clinton won Nevada, and they went on a rampage out there, including threatening the party chair's life, along with her family and grandchildren.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/us/politics/bernie-sanders-supporters-nevada.html?_r=0

I am placing my bets on Sanders supporters having a conniption fit at the convention. They lost but that doesn't matter to them.

Hillary Clinton won Nevada, and they went on a rampage out there, including threatening the party chair's life, along with her family and grandchildren.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/us/politics/bernie-sanders-supporters-nevada.html?_r=0

Link?

No, not the one you put there -- I mean a link that actually proves any of that happened.
Or did you just buy the bridge like you were told?
Got any proof of these here "death threats", let alone who they came from?
Got any flying chairs?
Anything?

You really feeling the Bern Butthurt, huh? It's all you ever post about. You're scared shitless.

Here, I got a link for your bridge-buying ass. Soak this up:

You're welcome. Next time ask questions before swallowing.

Forum List

Back