While Debate Continues On What To Do About the ACA, Obamacare Continues to Collapse

It is no way the first, it may be the first in Florida but many have pulled out nationwide.

i think buying across state lines and tort reform will have their day under Trump. after we deport all the criminal illegal aliens, we should start rounding up lawyers. :)

i think across state lines and tort reform will have it's day under Trump. after we deport all the criminal illegal aliens, we should start rounding up lawyers. :)

Here's the thing with portability, the plans have been standardized by the Law.
The 10 basic coverages et al, the Metal levels are basically also standardized. A Platinum is a Platinum, a Gold is a Gold, a Silver is a Silver and a Bronze is a Bronze.
The plan being floated now is a High Deductible Plan supported by a Health Savings Account, this does nothing to solve the problem because the ones who need it most still cannot pay for the plan OR fund the savings account.

First major health insurance company to withdraw from Obamacare

Conservatives should sit back and do absolutely nothing to / for the ACA, allowing the POS program rammed into law by a minority of people who supported it, down the throats of the majority who opposed it, to collapse under it's own fraudulent, failed weight....

The ACA is nothing more than expensive insurance in case of surgery or a hospital stay. To call it affordable is a bad joke. How does a family of four afford insurance premium of $820.00 a month with a $16,000 deductible? The was always designed to fail and Hillary's solution would have been to go to a single payer (taxpayer funded), which is what the democrats wanted all along! I've researched other Government programs, such as SS, Medicare, food stamps, etc. and ACA is the only one that was passed without bi-partisan support.

Forum List

Back