🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While Europe being invaded, citizens suddenly obsessed with obtaining guns!

The multiculturalist goofball/nutter era is coming to an end.........these people are also obsessed in grabbing the guns.

Its all fine and good until people finally wake up one day in Realville and ask themselves, "What the fuck?"

Yesterday a Vietnamese woman at work, I would say in her early 60's, and very small, asked me where she could learn to shoot a gun. The ultimate goal of buying one for home protection

I asked her what the motivation is?.... She said that her concern is the violence running rampant, and that the police will likely not protect her if needed. That led me to suggest she read up on the Florida Courts ruling that the police are not legally required to come to your aid.

Oh, and she is going to join the NRA too

Win- Win

-Geaux

Yesterday a Vietnamese woman at work, I would say in her early 60's, and very small, asked me where she could learn to shoot a gun. The ultimate goal of buying one for home protection

I asked her what the motivation is?.... She said that her concern is the violence running rampant, and that the police will likely not protect her if needed. That led me to suggest she read up on the Florida Courts ruling that the police are not legally required to come to your aid.

Oh, and she is going to join the NRA too

Win- Win

-Geaux

Nothing is being reported in the States about the disaster going on in Europe........no surprise of course. The multiculturalists will look like dicks and all of the media are multicultural jackasses!!:boobies::boobies::2up:. Watch what happens over there in the next couple of years Geaux...........

ammo up...............:rock:

Forum List

Back