While hundreds are stranded overnight on I-95, VP Harris tweets "America is moving again".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Can she be any more out of touch?

Vice President Kamala Harris was mocked on social media Tuesday after claiming that the United States is "moving again" thanks to President Biden’s infrastructure spending, as hundreds of motorists remained stranded on Virginia’s I-95 due to a winter storm.

"Because of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, America is moving again," Harris tweeted Tuesday. "That's what infrastructure is all about: getting people moving."

Well, you see, they originally had rock salt in the infrastructure bill but when it went back for trimming, they had to take SOMETHING out!

I mean, what democrat saw a foot of snow coming to DC with all this terrible man made climate change! :cool-45:

I dislike Cumswallow Harris with the intensity of a thousand suns but that was sort of a cheap shot.

That said VDOT is facing this winter with a huge shortage of plow drivers since many VDOT drivers took much higher paying jobs with various trucking companies due to the trucker shortage.

I think that the Democrats may hate Trump but living under Harris and Biden is getting to be so untenable that they are willing to admit they stole the election just to get Biden and Harris out of office and stop the embarrassment.

Vice President Kamala Harris was mocked on social media Tuesday after claiming that the United States is "moving again" thanks to President Biden’s infrastructure spending, as hundreds of motorists remained stranded on Virginia’s I-95 due to a winter storm.

"Because of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, America is moving again," Harris tweeted Tuesday. "That's what infrastructure is all about: getting people moving."

I'm almost certain someone on her communications team is working for the Republicans. There's no other explanation.

Yeah ---- she just doesn't seem to know what is going on around her!

It was an ice storm, Clown.

Too bad Trump couldn't whip out his Sharpie.

You're the one out of touch. Reality challenged.

You are looking desperate Troll

Blaming Biden for a snowstorm
Pretty pathetic
Blaming Biden for a snowstorm

I would ask you for a link to my post doing that, Troll......but the entire board knows you are full of shit and a POS troll.

Dismissed, Troll. :itsok:

Forum List

Back