While Hurricane Ian wreaked havoc in Florida, Joe Biden was at a fundraiser

FEMA's own red tape policies gets in their way
Tick-Tock on Desantis criticizing them, and then it will be politicized back on him.
The Fed's will not save you.
Look some other place!!

It has been one day since the Hurricane hit. I will wait for the news to tell me what he damage was, in all ways, and what the authorities and volunteers are going to do about any and all of it.

You are against Government helping? You, and others who think that way, do not need to get their help, much less ask for it.

It has been one day since the Hurricane hit. I will wait for the news to tell me what he damage was, in all ways, and what the authorities and volunteers are going to do about any and all of it.

You are against Government helping? You, and others who think that way, do not need to get their help, much less ask for it.

Keep worshipping Big Gov't. :rofl:

Imagine that you've lost everything in a natural disaster and ...

... and the President of the United States of America tosses you a roll of paper towels.

107126858-16644818232022-09-29t194615z_1869936532_rc27rw9guht6_rtrmadp_0_storm-ian-florida.jpeg

... yeah, imagine that.

Imagine that you've lost everything in a natural disaster and have to re-build in the face of self-strangulating FEMA red tape, Bidenflation, and F'ed up supply chains.

Suicide starts looking like a viable option.
More Biden Body Bags are on order.
What's wrong with standing on your own two feet...self-reliance...like the GOP advocates?

Forum List

Back