While Hurricane Ian wreaked havoc in Florida, Joe Biden was at a fundraiser

You are such a stupid MF!

You can't prove me wrong so you lie and deflect.
You want perfection, go get it. You only DEMAND of Biden what other Presidents have not done or have been asked to do.

Watching the News right now, or not important?

May spoil the "Biden has dementia" collective nonsense started during the 2020 Campaign by the Republicans?

What else do you have?

Biden signed the paperwork but he did not have the balls to talk to DeSantis on the phone. True or false?

False, you moron.

Stick to correcting peoples' spelling mistakes. You make a better secretary than a debater.

So you admit he had to be shamed into making the call? Florida was laready getting hammered when he called.

When did Brandon talk to the other governors he called?

LOLOL

Florida was hammered before the storm reached the state Wednesday morning?

You are such a stupid MF!

You can't prove me wrong so you lie and deflect.

Holyfuck, talk about projection. Moron, you claimed Florida was getting "hammered" when Biden spoke with DeSantis (which you said after denying they spoke).

But the reality is Florida was just getting tropical storm winds Tuesday night when they spoke. Those are wind speeds between 39-73 MPH. I live in Boxa Raton. That's what I was getting when Florida really was getting "hammered." I didn't even bother to close my shutters. I walked my dog when it wasn't raining. You're out of your fucking mind. Give this one up.

LMHI3OH4LZHNRNIU3G3RCLBX2Q.png

When you get elderly you often revert back to baby behavior
Joe did not like DeSantis brilliant move of hypocrisy revelation so he screamed and yelled at FL residents by ignoring them

And yet, your whole cult is built around defense of the incompetent fat former guy.
See, when you spew ignorant crap like this I really have to question your sanity. The economy was going so well that democrats had to blow up an incident in Minneapolis and make it about Trump, then unleash a virus. Sick fucks.

Imagine that you've lost everything in a natural disaster and have to re-build in the face of self-strangulating FEMA red tape, Bidenflation, and F'ed up supply chains.

Suicide starts looking like a viable option.
More Biden Body Bags are on order.

Imagine that you've lost everything in a natural disaster and have to re-build in the face of self-strangulating FEMA red tape, Bidenflation, and F'ed up supply chains.

Suicide starts looking like a viable option.
More Biden Body Bags are on order.
Why go to the disgusting allegations which are not true?

People have died from the Hurricane? Of course.

I posted, posts ago, where the Federal government is giving EVERYTHING Florida has asked for and more. De Santis is not bashing Biden.

Time for ALL who do not like Biden or Democrats to stop the political bashing and start volunteering, donating, helping.

NO HURRICANE, etc is a Political issue. STOP politicizing them.

Why go to the disgusting allegations which are not true?

People have died from the Hurricane? Of course.

I posted, posts ago, where the Federal government is giving EVERYTHING Florida has asked for and more. De Santis is not bashing Biden.

Time for ALL who do not like Biden or Democrats to stop the political bashing and start volunteering, donating, helping.

NO HURRICANE, etc is a Political issue. STOP politicizing them.

Just ask most black Louisiana folk if FEMA failed them after Katrina.
It's always political.
I rest my case.

Just ask most black Louisiana folk if FEMA failed them after Katrina.
It's always political.
I rest my case.
Katrina was Katrina.

This is another Hurricane and both Biden and De Santis are doing their jobs. So are all the Mayors in the cities affected.

If news come up that there is failure in the system, then we can discuss it.

Katrina was Katrina.

This is another Hurricane and both Biden and De Santis are doing their jobs. So are all the Mayors in the cities affected.

If news come up that there is failure in the system, then we can discuss it.

FEMA's own red tape policies gets in their way
Tick-Tock on Desantis criticizing them, and then it will be politicized back on him.
The Fed's will not save you.
Look some other place!!

Forum List

Back