While Joe Has the FBI Treating Parents Involved in Their Child’s Education as Domestic Terrorists

Garland calls in FBI to counter reported threats against school staffers​

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Monday that the FBI would take the lead on the law enforcement response to what Garland called “a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff.”

“While spirited debate about policy matters is protected under our Constitution, that protection does not extend to threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views,” Garland wrote in a memo to federal prosecutors as well as FBI Director Christopher Wray. “Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation’s core values.
I would expect this to happen when just and righteous right wing parents can't keep their heads of of alt-right media and keep their level-headedness when speaking at school board meetings..because...anger and stuff. :)
As a parent, you have the right to speak at school board meetings. You have the right to be heard, even voice your complaints. You DO NOT however, have the right to make public nuisance out of yourself, issue threats of bodily harm and threats of intimidation, as well as camping out in front of public servants homes brandishing firearms. If you do this, you are going to get investigated. And I support that.

I would expect this to happen when just and righteous right wing parents can't keep their heads of of alt-right media and keep their level-headedness when speaking at school board meetings..because...anger and stuff. :)
As a parent, you have the right to speak at school board meetings. You have the right to be heard, even voice your complaints. You DO NOT however, have the right to make public nuisance out of yourself, issue threats of bodily harm and threats of intimidation, as well as camping out in front of public servants homes brandishing firearms. If you do this, you are going to get investigated. And I support that.
I’ll file that under “non domestic terrorists ANTIFA and BLM.”

We are now getting clear details on what the FBI dropped to go after parents. Next President needs to prioritize dismantling and rebuilding the FBI from the ground up. And FYI I have a friend who’s a retired agent and he agrees.

Frank James was on their terror watch list, but it appears nobody was watching the terrorist.
The Daily Mail reports that federal investigators saw Frank James’s three-week-old video in which he reportedly vowed he wouldn’t return alive to his Wisconsin home after the self described “prophet of doom” planned a mass attack on Americans.

The video shows James driving out of Wisconsin, saying “and as I leave the state of Wisconsin … all I can say is good riddance and [laughs] I will never be back alive in that motherf*****.” He complained that “a ghetto is a fu**ing ghetto. You seen one you’ve seen em all. Doesn’t matter.”

He hated white people and, in his videos, espoused the separation of the races by geography.

He was an apparent adherent to the Nation of Islam, according to his Twitter account.
James’s final video, in which he vowed not to return alive to Wisconsin, combined with others can be seen as a martyr video similar to those issued by Islamic terrorists before their suicide missions.

And the FBI was aware of it all, reportedly.

Democrat race baiting creates these monsters on purpose to terrorize Americans.

I’m not privileged to classified FBI operations, are you?
Garland announced on Oct. 4 that the FBI would take the lead on probing what he called “a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff.”

Tell your peeps to stop threatening violence Duh !!!!
Violence against civilians is the definition of terrorism.

I’ll file that under “non domestic terrorists ANTIFA and BLM.”
Can you cite any examples of these two organizations (which seem to be you righties boogeymen) making threats of bodily harm to public servants?
If not, I'll file this post under false equivalency. :)

You're right. The FBI threatened to arrest and prosecute people who threatened violence against school board members, teachers, and other parents.

In short, the FBI will threaten to arrest and prosecute you, if you threaten the life of another human being.

It's called law and order.

Here's another DUH !!!! moment.

The IRS will threaten you, if you don't pay your taxes.

Wrong again.

The FBI doesnt have to take action against the parents. It is the threat they will that silences them.

Wake up dumbass. You may be next, dumbass.

Then you will be ...."wtf"....dumbass
The threat by the FBI, lamb chop, is to silence parents who become violent during the educational process, and nothing else. Acceptable to me. You?

Got any examples of where the FBI actually went after parents or are you just spouting RW hysteria?
As if you didnt already know

Across the country, parents have threatened board members and vandalized their homes.

Since the spring, a steady tide of school board members across the country have nervously come forward with accounts of threats they have received from enraged local parents.

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland issued a memo announcing that the Justice Department would respond to what he called “a disturbing spike of harassment, intimidation and threats of violence” against school board members and administrators. In the memo, Mr. Garland ordered the F.B.I. and federal prosecutors to work with local law enforcement officers to monitor threats against people working in the nation’s 14,000 public school districts.

This summer, seeking to counter a similar problem, the Justice Department established a task force to curb attacks against election workers.

If you republicans would stop threatening violence against other people, the FBI wouldn't have to get involved.

The threat by the FBI, lamb chop, is to silence parents who become violent during the educational process, and nothing else. Acceptable to me. You?
Parents can exercise their 1st amendment rights until the cows come home, and nobody can stop them. But when they threaten violence against another human being, they've cross the line into criminality. That's when the law comes down hard on them.

Simple rule. Stop threatening things like how you're going to hurt, or kill someone.

As if you didnt already know

You have something against the FBI trying to protect people from threats of violence?

What happened to law and order?

Forum List

Back