White House Butler Dead -- CORONAVIRUS!

Were all doomed! Doomed I tell you!

He was on a special I saw about the White House staff. He came to meet President Obama, although he had already retired. Now THAT is a man who could tell some stories, I bet.
So sorry he died in that awful way.

91 is a pretty good run. I wish his family peace. I am just glad trump didn't catch him on 5th Avenue and make an example of him to prove a point. Older American do not count for much in this white house or his followers.

91 is a pretty good run. I wish his family peace. I am just glad trump didn't catch him on 5th Avenue and make an example of him to prove a point. Older American do not count for much in this white house or his followers.
Trump hasnt sent any Covid+ patients to the nursing homes. Only blue state governors so far.

Trump hasnt sent any Covid+ patients to the nursing homes. Only blue state governors so far.
I thought it was a Cuomo, New York thing. Are you saying other governors made the same stupid order?

I thought it was a Cuomo, New York thing. Are you saying other governors made the same stupid order?
Ya DEMOCRAT did it, but you blame Trump, figures dumb ass.

Yep. Michigan, California and a couple others I dont remember. Never leave the government in charge of anything that could personally affect your life

In mid-April Whitmer issued an executive order that ultimately instructed many of the state's nursing homes to accept COVID-19 patients. That put other residents in jeopardy, and may well have contributed to the high death rate in Michigan nursing homes.

Ya DEMOCRAT did it, but you blame Trump, figures dumb ass.
I blame Cuomo for his stupidity, and I have written extensively about it hre on this board. I am no democrat and Cuomo gets no pass from me. I blame trump for his failures, under-reactions, message manipulation, slow reaction, the failure of Federal Government to react in time to get a handle on this thing in time to prevent it becoming the national epidemic it has become. I am no trumper or republican and trump gets no pass from me. Idiots in New York are responsible for putting Cuomo in office. Did You help put trump in office? If so, it ain't impressive.

Forum List

Back