White House on Lockdown

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Man shot near White House after brandishing gun

WASHINGTON, May 20 (Reuters) - Law enforcement officers shot a man who brandished a gun near the White House on Friday while President Barack Obama was out golfing, and the man was taken to hospital in critical condition, officials and witnesses said.

The Secret Service, which protects the president, briefly locked down the White House as a precaution.

The shooting took place near 17th and E streets, near what is known as the South Lawn outside the executive mansion, which serves as the home and offices of the president.

Oblama is not there of course. He is out golfing. But someone shot someone else or something like that..nobody is sure yet... in the vicinity so they locked it all down. Gosh. Can we lock down cities near the mexican border when there are shots fired? Oh. Wait. Those that live in those cities don't count.

Here we go again. British police busted a convicted murderer on the grounds of Buckingham Palace two days ago.

Is there a full moon or something?

WASHINGTON, May 20 (Reuters) - Law enforcement officers shot a man who brandished a gun near the White House on Friday while President Barack Obama was out golfing, and the man was taken to hospital in critical condition, officials and witnesses said.

The Secret Service, which protects the president, briefly locked down the White House as a precaution.

The shooting took place near 17th and E streets, near what is known as the South Lawn outside the executive mansion, which serves as the home and offices of the president.

Oblama is not there of course. He is out golfing. But someone shot someone else or something like that..nobody is sure yet... in the vicinity so they locked it all down. Gosh. Can we lock down cities near the mexican border when there are shots fired? Oh. Wait. Those that live in those cities don't count.

If you don't already know how dumb that statement is, I won't bother to explain it to you.

another post started???

it was a whole 45 minutes, done

Isn't it amazing? They never read each other's threads. :dunno:
So now I am to hunt for it before posting?

See my avie. That's for you and the other thread police.

Granny has no trouble posting, so why should she have trouble reading the threads.

Both thread make a issue of the lock down, but neither bothered to see how quickly it ended. It was barely news worthy.

You don't expect your president to be protected?

You don't expect your president to be protected?

Not this President. They want him gone, by any means necessary.

Welll........

AOL is slow day for news I guess.
I don't go hunting topics unless it is in New Posts front page.
I don't give a shit anyway.
Protect the potus? Not this one. fuck him. And fuck you. What the hell..fuck everyone else that doesn't like it, too. :lol:

Welll........

AOL is slow day for news I guess.
I don't go hunting topics unless it is in New Posts front page.
I don't give a shit anyway.
Protect the potus? Not this one. fuck him. And fuck you. What the hell..fuck everyone else that doesn't like it, too. :lol:

AOL news???? a nut shell.

On a bad days I might read twenty papers, on a good day close to three hundred, in a number of languages. I have a lot of news stories sent and even faxed to me as well.

Why would anyone use only one source for news? If you had to pick one, you pick AOL??

I read AOL and Yahoo...while checking both emails. It's always bad news anyway so why bother? I also watch my local news on tv.

What is this? 21 questions on where/how/when I get news sources? Just now on tv they were talking about the shooting at the white house so........

Forum List

Back