White House to put up taller fence to protect president

Good thing...hope it keeps our President safe
Your the ones saying fences don't work.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm saying that a one mile fence can work and a 2000 mile fence can't

Why not? If it works for a one mile distance, why can't it work for a longer distance?

Obviously it does work for larger distances, unless by work you mean "keeps everyone out" which no fence or wall will do.

Walls and fences keep the average bad guy out. Thus when you put up a wall like that you will see an immediate 70% to 80% drop in the numbers crossing. So.....what's 70% of 11 million?

Why not? If it works for a one mile distance, why can't it work for a longer distance?

Obviously it does work for larger distances, unless by work you mean "keeps everyone out" which no fence or wall will do.

Walls and fences keep the average bad guy out. Thus when you put up a wall like that you will see an immediate 70% to 80% drop in the numbers crossing. So.....what's 70% of 11 million?

Exactly, but then somehow liberals want us to believe what? That since say generously 30% of people managed to get across anyway that the wall failed?

They are stupid and dishonest, of course.

After WWI, the French built an impregnable barrier called the Maginot Line. It dd nothing to keep Hitler out. <content>

Note to westwall....you are still on permaban
Do not expect me to reply to your posts

After WWI, the French built an impregnable barrier called the Maginot Line. It dd nothing to keep Hitler out. <content>

StrawMan2.jpg

40% of illgeals come in legally and overstay .

Don't forget this fence will be out in the middle of nothing . You going to ship/house patrols out there 24/7.

But we have been told repeatedly that fences don't work.
That depends.

Will a fence keep out Mexicans? Yes.

Will a fence that stops Mexicans do something to improve our economy? Nope.

President Trump will tell Mexico, "Control your northern border or we'll consider it an act of war and we're sending in 82nd and 101st to boot you from the Palace and seize all your drug money" you watch how quickly illegal immigration crawls to a stop

That comparison is plain stupid...............Tell me when they are invading with Panzer divisions with air attacks..........

You pulled that one out of your ass now didn't you...............LOL

That comparison is plain stupid...............Tell me when they are invading with Panzer divisions with air attacks..........

You pulled that one out of your ass now didn't you...............LOL

It shows that hiding behind fences does not work

President Trump will tell Mexico, "Control your northern border or we'll consider it an act of war and we're sending in 82nd and 101st to boot you from the Palace and seize all your drug money" you watch how quickly illegal immigration crawls to a stop

I agree with you to a point. Mexico NEEDS to export its disaffected north, to us, to prevent the revolution that will occur when we shut that avenue of release off.

Only they never completed it. They ignored the border with Belgium entirely, and they didn't man the defenses. Nor is the illegal alien invasion a military invasion. Other than that you analogy makes all the sense in the world.

Forum List

Back