White House: U.S. prepared to accept Ukrainian refugees fleeing invasion

Everybody welcome! The more people from around the world who can replace true Americans, the better?....I guess?:rolleyes:

We are talking about up to 5 million refugees from Ukraine fleeing their country. :04:

Waifugees welcome.
C48A70DD-01B2-4A8D-8CA1-AE0D2D6770DF.png

Don't you love Putin? :04:
Yeah, I think some wild-eyed dem called me a Russian troll this evening....Is that a step up or a step down from their usual retort of calling someone a Nazi when they disagree with you?

The world wonders.

Yeah, I think some wild-eyed dem called me a Russian troll this evening....Is that a step up or a step down from their usual retort of calling someone a Nazi when they disagree with you?

The world wonders.

The world wonders.....ohhhhh wonderful world!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: oops....

Send them all to Chicago !!!
. Chicago ( you may not know ) has millions of Eastern Europeans and they will fit in

Chicago - Eastern Europe
Boston - Irish
Philly / Balt - Black
NYC - Italian and Jew

There is no possibility of the Left allowing the mass immigration of white refugees. It would undo so much of their hard work of browning down America.

whitehall
I agree. Let Europe take them in. We have enough non Americans here. Another dumbass move by the walking, talking disaster.

I wonder who that incompetent boob thinks will support these folks?? We tax payers already spend billions on illegal aliens. Such a deal.

If heavily screened to prevent Russian sleepers and sympathizers, I have no problem with accepting Ukrainian refugees if they can make it to a friendly border. I support the Ukrainian people as they fight against a known long term enemy of the United States, and wish President Biden good luck in doing what is possible to mitigate the end result of the crime being perpetrated by Putin, in Putin's quest to rebuild the"Evil Empire". All Americans should.
I'll trade them for democrats.

Forum List

Back