🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Man Shoots Self in Penis Blames It On A Black Guy

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
"South Dakota man is currently in custody after telling police officers he was shot in the penis by a “black guy” when he actually shot himself while attempting to purchase a gun illegally, reports the Argus Leader.

Convicted felon Donald Anthony Watson, 43, was admitted to a local emergency room late at night on Sept. 6 for a gunshot wound to his penis, and told local law enforcement that he had been shot during a botched robbery."

White man trying to buy gun shoots self in penis — blames it on a black guy

Okay I'll Start: Does it Pay to leave a situation half cocked?

I wonder if his wife will say it makes his butt look big?

Looks like he is going to really need a penis substitute now.

How long was the barrel on the gun that he shot himself with?

Was it a snubnose?

Because that would be ironic.

I'd call him a peckerhead but the irony is making me laugh too hard.

When he goes back to prison I bet everyone calls him Les Johnson.

He probably feels shortchanged by the cops since they didn't buy his story.

If there was a real Darwin Award I wonder if it would look like Ted Cruz?

On the positive side the OP subject can claim to be one of the few living recipients of the Darwin Award but he gets extra credit for removing himself from the gene pool.

Bristol Palin will be real happy she doesn't have to worry about being knocked up by this guy.

On the positive side the OP subject can claim to be one of the few living recipients of the Darwin Award but he gets extra credit for removing himself from the gene pool.

Bristol Palin will be real happy she doesn't have to worry about being knocked up by this guy.

At least his penis wasn't hacked off by her mother!

"South Dakota man is currently in custody after telling police officers he was shot in the penis by a “black guy” when he actually shot himself while attempting to purchase a gun illegally, reports the Argus Leader.

Convicted felon Donald Anthony Watson, 43, was admitted to a local emergency room late at night on Sept. 6 for a gunshot wound to his penis, and told local law enforcement that he had been shot during a botched robbery."

that's really funny.

Imagine a IQ-23 white dude blaming black people for his shortcomings. Wow, another Trump supporter, yesiree.

And we are indeed thankful to him for his heroic act of no longer procreating.

Also interesting that this happened in South Dakota.

Well, actually, not.

The inbreeder swath goes from part of the breadbasket through, say, Idaho...

Forum List

Back