🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Man Shoots Self in Penis Blames It On A Black Guy

A white convicted felon? Isn't that the voting base that democrats are trying to establish? How does the left come up with this stuff? I guess Media Matters never sleeps.

Can't make this stuff up..

A South Dakota man is currently in custody after telling police officers he was shot in the penis by a “black guy” when he actually shot himself while attempting to purchase a gun illegally, reports the Argus Leader.

Convicted felon Donald Anthony Watson, 43, was admitted to a local emergency room late at night on Sept. 6 for a gunshot wound to his penis, and told local law enforcement that he had been shot during a botched robbery.

Which one of the RWer's here did this? :lol:

White man trying to buy gun shoots self in penis — blames it on a black guy

Being South Dakota, do you think they figured out he was lying by the fact there aren't any black people there?

Being South Dakota, do you think he could be called the new Dead eye Dick?

Can't make this stuff up..

A South Dakota man is currently in custody after telling police officers he was shot in the penis by a “black guy” when he actually shot himself while attempting to purchase a gun illegally, reports the Argus Leader.

Convicted felon Donald Anthony Watson, 43, was admitted to a local emergency room late at night on Sept. 6 for a gunshot wound to his penis, and told local law enforcement that he had been shot during a botched robbery.

Which one of the RWer's here did this? :lol:

Convicted felon means he's a democrat.

"South Dakota man is currently in custody after telling police officers he was shot in the penis by a “black guy” when he actually shot himself while attempting to purchase a gun illegally, reports the Argus Leader.

Convicted felon Donald Anthony Watson, 43, was admitted to a local emergency room late at night on Sept. 6 for a gunshot wound to his penis, and told local law enforcement that he had been shot during a botched robbery."

Okay I'll Start: Does it Pay to leave a situation half cocked?
So?.....Susan Smith drowned her own kids because she thought getting porked on a nightly basis by some stupid redneck and blamed it on a black guy.
Tawana Brawley stayed out too late so she could bang her boyfriend, staged a rape and blamed it on a white cop.
See a pattern here?

"South Dakota man is currently in custody after telling police officers he was shot in the penis by a “black guy” when he actually shot himself while attempting to purchase a gun illegally, reports the Argus Leader.

Convicted felon Donald Anthony Watson, 43, was admitted to a local emergency room late at night on Sept. 6 for a gunshot wound to his penis, and told local law enforcement that he had been shot during a botched robbery."

Okay I'll Start: Does it Pay to leave a situation half cocked?

Not only is he an idiot, he's a lying idiot.....:badgrin:

Hey he would make a great cell mate. You know he couldn't slide it in you when you are sleeping.

Maybe part of me is still 12 years old, but I can't help but laugh a little whenever I see the word "penis" in a news article.

Hey he would make a great cell mate. You know he couldn't slide it in you when you are sleeping.

I think it would be a better idea to stay out of the can and not worry about it at all.

Forum List

Back