White People only stickers in Texas.

The racists are falling over themselves to out do each other. Running ****** targets were for sale at a gun show in S. Dakota.

Racist Runnin N gger Targets Sold At South Dakota Gun Show

At least they're shooting paper.
Thats all they can shoot. They dont want to deal with the consequences of doing the real thing.

So you admit blacks dont have a problem shooting people and going to prison.
Hmmmm...that would explain the majority blacks hold in prisons across the country.

Take your racist comments elsewhere please...

Leave it to a left loon to claim a fact is racism

Those stickers look professionally designed and produced.

The tee potty slime is indeed very racist. There's probably a lot of cross over membership between kkk/white supremacy slime because slime gravitates to slime.

Notice they were placed during the night, in the dark - exactly when bed bugs, cockroaches and racists come out of hiding.

My guess it is liberal democrats, they usually try to look professional in trying to besmirch Republicans.

The racists are falling over themselves to out do each other. Running ****** targets were for sale at a gun show in S. Dakota.

Thats all they can shoot. They dont want to deal with the consequences of doing the real thing.

Hmmmm...that would explain the majority blacks hold in prisons across the country.

English isn't your first language, is it.

The truth is racist? And you're cordially invited to kiss my ass.

The tee potty slime is indeed very racist. There's probably a lot of cross over membership between kkk/white supremacy slime because slime gravitates to slime.

Notice they were placed during the night, in the dark - exactly when bed bugs, cockroaches and racists come out of hiding.

My guess it is liberal democrats, they usually try to look professional in trying to besmirch Republicans.

You guys are all so fucking stupid you don't need any help with that.

Leave it to a left loon to claim a fact is racism

It's what they do...

Racist assholes don't know any truth of any kind, so bend over and kiss your own ass.

Said the moron who doesnt know when to use a question mark.
There's nothing wrong with my English,it's your lack of reading skills.

Sorry but its your reading skills that are lacking. Your reading comprehension scores must have been abysmally low.

Racist assholes don't know any truth of any kind, so bend over and kiss your own ass.

No need,you've already given it a good tongue washing.

Sorry but its your reading skills that are lacking. Your reading comprehension scores must have been abysmally low.

You need to stick with your ancient advanced jungle bunny civilizations.
The truth doesnt seem to work for you.

You need to stick with your ancient advanced jungle bunny civilizations.
The truth doesnt seem to work for you.
Its more fun mocking your cave chimp civilization.

You are a very stupid little man, even for a racist.

sticker.jpg

Seems to me much more likely that these stickers are a political statement by an allegedly "anti-racist" group than something done by actual white separatists, let alone a tea party group.

Hey!! Congrats Jr. you actually managed to complete a sentence without a punctuation error.

Hey!! Congrats Jr. you actually managed to complete a sentence without a punctuation error.

I'm sure that would be a great accomplishment for racist retards like yourself.

You guys are all so fucking stupid you don't need any help with that.
Not any fucking dumber than saying it was a member of the tea party dumbshit.

Forum List

Back