Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I'll be clear. This isn't me saying every single white person or every single black person. This is all about generalization and the average white or black person.

There is no such thing as white privilege. It is a myth, a lie, it's fake, it does not exist.

You know what so called "white privilege" really is? It's white people raising good people, it's white people being better parents. That's all it is.

You know why white people will get the job, get the loan, get a new car, live in a nice area, have people treat them better? I'll explain.

Because on the whole white parents get their kids swimming lessons, they let them play sports, they help them with homework and make sure it's done, they take them to band practice, they make them earn an allowance, they teach them doing chores is part of helping out, dads play ball, dads teach them how to fix things, they encourage them when they do good and make them understand when they do something wrong, they teach them manners, teach them to be polite, to be honest, to work hard, how to take care of the things you own, how to control their emotions, be responsible , be smart, have a strong will and so on.

So when the white kid from that family grows up and goes to get a job he will look them in the eye, speak clearly, have a good vocabulary, stand up straight, shake their hand, and thank them for their time. When they apply for a mortgage they have good employment history they have built up over time, they look and sound professional and so on.

There is no privilege to it. It's white people raising their kids the way their parents raised them and so on. It's good training is all it is, it's good preparation for life, it's parents helping their children mature and grow.

There are millions and millions of broke, dumb, poorly mannered white people in America because they came from a family that perpetuates that so their kids continue it on. They have no white privilege at all and just as bad off as a lot of these called disadvantaged blacks.

Thomas sowell is a well mannered, intelligent, well spoken black guy with a successful son. His son was successful because his family helped him become that way.

So the idea of white privilege is really only, the privilege of being raised by a good mother and father and being taught good morals, values and standards. It has nothing to do with skin color it has to do with decent people raising their children to be decent.

I am white and I am privileged. I am privileged that I grew up with my grandmother who was loving, sweet, hard working and a smart country woman that wanted me to be a good man. And I am privileged I was practically raised by my uncle that was a old school marine recon and us marshall, he was as hard as a coffin nail, taught me more about being a man than anyone else and loved me like his son. So I am privileged but it doesn't have a damn thing to do with my skin color.

46dbsz.jpg

I'll be clear. This isn't me saying every single white person or every single black person. This is all about generalization and the average white or black person.

There is no such thing as white privilege. It is a myth, a lie, it's fake, it does not exist.

You know what so called "white privilege" really is? It's white people raising good people, it's white people being better parents. That's all it is.

You know why white people will get the job, get the loan, get a new car, live in a nice area, have people treat them better? I'll explain.

Because on the whole white parents get their kids swimming lessons, they let them play sports, they help them with homework and make sure it's done, they take them to band practice, they make them earn an allowance, they teach them doing chores is part of helping out, dads play ball, dads teach them how to fix things, they encourage them when they do good and make them understand when they do something wrong, they teach them manners, teach them to be polite, to be honest, to work hard, how to take care of the things you own, how to control their emotions, be responsible , be smart, have a strong will and so on.

So when the white kid from that family grows up and goes to get a job he will look them in the eye, speak clearly, have a good vocabulary, stand up straight, shake their hand, and thank them for their time. When they apply for a mortgage they have good employment history they have built up over time, they look and sound professional and so on.

There is no privilege to it. It's white people raising their kids the way their parents raised them and so on. It's good training is all it is, it's good preparation for life, it's parents helping their children mature and grow.

There are millions and millions of broke, dumb, poorly mannered white people in America because they came from a family that perpetuates that so their kids continue it on. They have no white privilege at all and just as bad off as a lot of these called disadvantaged blacks.

Thomas sowell is a well mannered, intelligent, well spoken black guy with a successful son. His son was successful because his family helped him become that way.

So the idea of white privilege is really only, the privilege of being raised by a good mother and father and being taught good morals, values and standards. It has nothing to do with skin color it has to do with decent people raising their children to be decent.

I am white and I am privileged. I am privileged that I grew up with my grandmother who was loving, sweet, hard working and a smart country woman that wanted me to be a good man. And I am privileged I was practically raised by my uncle that was a old school marine recon and us marshall, he was as hard as a coffin nail, taught me more about being a man than anyone else and loved me like his son. So I am privileged but it doesn't have a damn thing to do with my skin color.
It sounds good though. Like it's got a jingle to it! "White Privilege!" Yeah it sounds so correct compared to something like a "Honky Privilege" adage. Like it's out with the old & in with the new when it comes to modern day racial adages! If it was not for new adages, slogans, accusations, CAUSES, etc. how could we keep raci$m alive let alone growing?

It sounds good though. Like it's got a jingle to it! "White Privilege!" Yeah it sounds so correct compared to something like a "Honky Privilege" adage. Like it's out with the old & in with the new when it comes to modern day racial adages! If it was not for new adages, slogans, accusations, CAUSES, etc. how could we keep raci$m alive let alone growing?
Racism has been kept alive by things like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

USMB member Flash. The term was created by a white person

1717556520893.png

Many of us believe that we’re living in a meritocracy, deserving of what we have and compassionate toward those with less. But that’s not true: white people have been given a headstart and ongoing advantages due to the colour of their skin, while people of colour suffer from equally arbitrary disadvantages, says scholar and activist Peggy McIntosh. She explains what led her to recognize her privilege — and how it can be used by those with power to ensure a fairer life for others.

White privilege is real. And it's not about being raised by good parents, being taught good morals values and standards. White privilege is why a man found guity of fraud on several occasions, liable for sexual assault, guilty of defamation, convicted of 34 counts of falsifying businsess records to influence the outcome of an election and was inidicted on 91 counts, as well as being impeached twice as president, can be the presidential nominee of one of our largest political parties. There is no one black, or any other color but white who could get away with that and still possbly end up as President.

I love how IM2 needs a white woman to explain why he is oppressed. If you are so oppressed, tell us about your experience. Peggy McIntosh is a racist. Her works are just opinion pieces written from her racist perspective. These liberals openly claim that black don’t even know what computers are.

I love how IM2 needs a white woman to explain why he is oppressed. If you are so oppressed, tell us about your experience. Peggy McIntosh is a racist. Her works are just opinion pieces written from her racist perspective. These liberals openly claim that black don’t even know what computers are.
Small in name, small in nature...

I worry for IQ 2.0
Compulsive and Obsessional old men like him are so very fragile .

He will turn white when he reads your OP .

White prvilege is when you can say that whites are smarter, that whites have invented everything, and created modern civilization, then claim there is no such thing as white privilege.

Peggy McIntosh’s ideas are her opinion and they are an expression of her personal experience. She lived a highly privileged and sheltered life (sheltered from black people).

“Not only is McIntosh white, she is, by any measure, astonishingly privileged. She grew up in an affluent suburb of New Jersey where the median income was four times the national average, and her father, who was a high-ranking scientist at Bell Laboratories, owned patents in several valuable electronic inventions.

After attending Radcliffe, UCL and Harvard, where she earned a PhD, Peggy married Dr Kenneth McIntosh, the son of a Columbia professor. According to William Ray, a Canadian journalist who wrote about her for the online magazine Quillette last year: “Peggy McIntosh was born into the very cream of America’s aristocratic elite, and has remained ensconced there ever since.”

“….True, some of these “privileges” can plausibly be ascribed to all white people. Number 15, for instance, is, “I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group,” although that’s exactly what she’s doing in this article. But others are laughably Peggy-specific, such as number eight: “If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.”

And some of them so clearly apply to members of her affluent peer group that they’re almost comically revealing — like number two: “If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.”

It seems pretty obvious that Peggy McIntosh has confused class privilege with racial privilege. That is, she has led such a pampered existence and had so little contact with people outside her Harvard-Radcliffe bubble that she assumes all whites enjoy the same advantages as her ”

The doctrine of “white privilege” is undermined by the facts

Unpacking the invisible knapsack was written in 1989, a full 25 years after civil rights. Yet Peggy’s opinion expressed are still lingering in her experience prior to civil rights. Born in 1934 she lived through segregation but was so sheltered from it she was yet to desegregate her mind quarter of a century after the fact.

In 1989 she was a Johnny-come-lately social justice activist who never spoke out during the civil rights era. The is no evidence she even supported the civil rights movement. Her perspective on who black people are is steeped in latent racism which demonstrates just how sheltered from minorities she was.

Unpacking the invisible knapsack was written in 1989, a full 25 years after civil rights. In her mind black people were still being turned away from lunch counters 1989 -

“#23- I can choose public accommodation without fearing that people of my race cannot get in or will be mistreated in the places I have chosen.”

Last edited:

Prove it doesn't exist. What you posited doesn't disprove it. When you compare apples to apples, a fake black and white resume that are exactly the same, the white gets 50% more responses. Giving your child swimming lessons won't change that lol. Even Asians are discriminated against, and they do all the things you mentioned more that whites do. It's race. Once all this becomes apparent to you, all you're going to do is say that you like white privilege and whites should in fact be treated better. To that extent, w as blacks don't have any want to convince you of anything.

For someone whose prominence is based solely on rejecting political correctness, he sure does seem to lie political correctness. "There's nothing ore offensive than that!!!!"(in his kermit the frog voice). Lol Typical duplicitous cracker.

Asians earn more than whites.

Inequity is not a racial thing. It’s a cultural thing.

You're conflating two different issues. Them making more=/=no racism. If you were to tie one arm behind Mike Tyson and engage in a boxing match against an amateur, even when he still wins, It didn't mean that he wasn't put at a disadvantage and discriminated against. Asians make more in spite of racism, not because of its nonexistence. Asians are Cherry picked immigrants, filling STEM slots that would otherwise not be able to be filled by relying solely o the American labor market. Same with how corporations let spics-your people-into this country illegally, to work the melon fields. It isn't out of the pits of their hearts, or because they love Mexicans. IT JUST BUSINESS.

Forum List

Back