White Supremacy and Native Americans

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I was asked by the police if I'm familiar with a white supremacist underground propaganda film created by Neo Nazi skinheads, in an effort to turn neo Nazi skinheads against Native American tribe members.

I asked what the plot is.

They said that the plot is that during the Pleistocene epoch, the real native Americans rowed their way west to the Americas from prehistoric France, and that they were massacred by the Indians that (later) traveled east across the Bering land bridge.

I said no, I'm not familiar with it, although such BULLSHIT from the Nazis wouldn't surprise me any.

I'm not a member of any white supremacist or racist groups.
And that isn't my motive.

In Philadelphia, I can't take shit from anybody.. because the more that you take, the more the they're going to throw at you.
And if the guy was just joking with me, that's his problem.
In an Environment like Philadelphia, you can't joke with people that you don't know, because it is too easy to believe that the joke is an insult.

He needs to stop joking with people that he doesn't know.
He simply got caught up in how Philadelphia, just simply is.

End of story.

I was asked by the police if I'm familiar with a white supremacist underground propaganda film created by Neo Nazi skinheads, in an effort to turn neo Nazi skinheads against Native American tribe members.

I asked what the plot is.

They said that the plot is that during the Pleistocene epoch, the real native Americans rowed their way west to the Americas from prehistoric France, and that they were massacred by the Indians that (later) traveled east across the Bering land bridge.

I said no, I'm not familiar with it, although such BULLSHIT from the Nazis wouldn't surprise me any.

I'm not a member of any white supremacist or racist groups.
And that isn't my motive.

In Philadelphia, I can't take shit from anybody.. because the more that you take, the more the they're going to throw at you.
And if the guy was just joking with me, that's his problem.
In an Environment like Philadelphia, you can't joke with people that you don't know, because it is too easy to believe that the joke is an insult.

He needs to stop joking with people that he doesn't know.
He simply got caught up in how Philadelphia, just simply is.

End of story.

Sounds like a fairy tale

SQBJFl7.gif

The idea of the First People rowing hard from France to the US is a fairy tale.

Forum List

Back