White Teens Walking Near 'Black Lives Matter' Protest In CA Viciously Attacked...

Sorry bubby, one individual does not speak for an entire group. Were that true, lots of us would hate white "conservatives" based upon your stupidass bullshit.

My poor choice of verbiage. Have any individuals anywhere called for that? Of course, white nationalist militia groups too. Does that mean the entire organization put out a mission statement along those lines? Of course not, but why attempt to talk sense to the likes of you, who clearly hope to foment hate and violence. Do go on.

Is why the cops should keep shooting innocent black men?
What a moronic question...

Sorry you are so defensive about BLM viciously attacking two innocent white female teens that you have to attempt to distract the discussion by throwing in something that has nothing to do with this story.... Pathetic.

Pathetic, yeah, you really and truly are. You're just so very sad to contemplate.

Beating up 2 white teenage girls will stop the problem.

Bravo to those responsible for the attack. They are on the cutting edge of a solution.

Sorry bubby, one individual does not speak for an entire group.

Those multiple examples are only a small portion of such examples and are a helluva lot more than 'one individual'. It is a repeated pattern of criminal racist / terrorist comments and acts.

Oh bullshit, no one has called for the murder of all cops and you are clearly invested in racial animosity and division, along with your peanut gallery.
I ran this through an ebonics translator:

What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!

I got this. I hope it helps:

Wut DO we's WAnt? DE4D fivE-oH! wenn do we's NEedd ThEM? Nw!

Bravo to those responsible for the attack. They are on the cutting edge of a solution.

There are plenty of folks on all sides who want no solution.

So the crowd that beat up these white girls don't want cops to stop killing blacks?

Interesting take.

Well, beating up 2 white teenage girls because a black cop shot a black man is certainly not a solution. Maybe they are on to something.

The brother of the man shot was yelling about "white Devils".

The cop is black. I don't see what white Devils had to do with a black cop shooting an armed black man.

Oh bullshit, no one has called for the murder of all cops and you are clearly invested in racial animosity and division, along with your peanut gallery.
I ran this through an ebonics translator:

What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!

I got this. I hope it helps:

Wut DO we's WAnt? DE4D fivE-oH! wenn do we's NEedd ThEM? Nw!

Sharin' the love, as usual.

There are plenty of folks on all sides who want no solution.

So the crowd that beat up these white girls don't want cops to stop killing blacks?

Interesting take.

Well, beating up 2 white teenage girls because a black cop shot a black man is certainly not a solution.

I don't know what someone else wants, did they state that? These two individuals? If they did, I don't see that they speak for others. Apparently that personal responsibility bit ain't in play here.

And of course, the beating up is no solution and is totally unjustified. I just dont agree that another unjustified action in response by emotionally unstable folk is a solutuion either. Supposedly that's what the law is for, to sort these things out.

obama's legacy. thanks alot president smooth.

It is actually the legacy of your founding fathers shoog.
he's a selfish asshole, he could have brought this country together with the power he has... he's the great president asshole divider. he's done the same with the world too...

community organiser... what a joke, get off the fuckin' stage poser.

he's a selfish asshole, he could have brought this country together with the power he has... he's the great president asshole divider. community organiser, what a joke.

Horseshit hon. The first half black guy got elected and a portion of white america lost their damn minds.
Lost their minds because Obama is a racist Islamic terrorist loving divisive asshole.

he's a selfish asshole, he could have brought this country together with the power he has... he's the great president asshole divider. community organiser, what a joke.

Horseshit hon. The first half black guy got elected and a portion of white america lost their damn minds.
Lost their minds because Obama is a racist Islamic terrorist loving divisive asshole.
it's good they shipped you back to bridgeport to the old age home

Imagine the leftist MSM if whites attacked black teens because they were black.
the media is one big problem too, always separating voters by race, color, religion and gender at election time, all of which have nothing to do with choosing a leader.

Imagine the leftist MSM if whites attacked black teens because they were black.

every possible combination can happen, and will. i'm hoping the successful deployment of national guard in charlotte will transfer to the mitigating genocide in chicago, but that requires leadership, so obama won't think of it.

Forum List

Back