Zone1 white woman benefit most from affirmative action

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

not true., you can not find barely anyone causcasion working every one working i see is a mexican, indian , romanian, black. no one handed me anything because of the color of my skin. you can not evne find caucasian doctor these days.

not true., you can not find barely anyone causcasion working every one working i see is a mexican, indian , romanian, black. no one handed me anything because of the color of my skin. you can not evne find caucasian doctor these days.
The VA Hospital that I go to has thousands of employees (doctors, nurses, techs, clerical, etc) You can walk the many long hallways for days or weeks, and see employees everywhere, and not one white person among them.

Also, the so-called "scholars" who stupidly claim that white women benefit the most from Affirmative Action, forgot one important thing. That is that "white women" includes the millions of DAUGHTERS and WIVES of white men who are discriminated against by Affirmative Action. Back to the drawing board for those "scholars".

The VA Hospital that I go to has thousands of employees (doctors, nurses, techs, clerical, etc) You can walk the many long hallways for days or weeks, and see employees everywhere, and not one white person among them.

Also, the so-called "scholars" who stupidly claim that white women benefit the most from Affirmative Action, forgot one important thing. That is that "white women" includes the millions of DAUGHTERS and WIVES of white men who are discriminated against by Affirmative Action. Back to the drawing board for those "scholars".
exactly we are pushed out jobs for minorites nad illegals

Forum List

Back