Whitmer Says Concerns Of Two Women On the Ticket “Baloney,”

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
As Kamala Harris seems to only be considering white men for VP. Someone is not getting the message. Is it Kamala Harris or Gretchen Whitmer?

As Kamala Harris seems to only be considering white men for VP. Someone is not getting the message. Is it Kamala Harris or Gretchen Whitmer?

Identity politics in action.

I'd not vote for a female POTUS, much less two females on a ticket.....The batshit crazy can pop up at any time.
You know, back in the day, when I was kind of pissed at both parties and wondering if maybe men just can't do a good job, I started voting for a bunch of women from both parties, thinking that surely they could do a better job than the men who seemed to be fucking things up so badly. Not too long after I started that, more and more women came into power and they were mostly all just turning into abortion activists, and not seeming to give a shit about anything else. So, I learned the error of my ways. I'm not against voting for women, but it will be for conservative women who aren't going to be abortion activists and who actually want to run the government.

I'd not vote for a female POTUS, much less two females on a ticket.....The batshit crazy can pop up at any time.
LOL. The "batshit crazy"...erm...well..Trump. That crazy..sailed a long time ago. Glass houses and such. :)
Nuff said. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Gretchen understands that the system is about to exclude her from the loop if she doesn't stay in it this time.
And again it's an example of the fanding touthers not doing their homework.

There was just no way that they could create a system that works, when trying to save the idea of a faux monarchy.

Females such as Condo Rice and Mad Madeleine are examples of how prowar women can be. Kamala and Gretchen have yet to show their true stripes.

That's mostly because Trump still fears showing his.

Kamala's best choice will likely be the one who will behave the most as a Zionist. She needs at least half of the Christians.

Kamala's best choice will likely be the one who will behave the most as a Zionist. She needs at least half of the Christians.
It doesn't actually make sense for Kamala to be anti-Israel and then turn around a pick a pro-Israel for VP. That just alienates both sides.

It doesn't actually make sense for Kamala to be anti-Israel and then turn around a pick a pro-Israel for VP. That just alienates both sides.
It makes perfect sense to me. Kamala will never demonstrate that she's anti-Zionist regime. See my new thread and ask the important questions. She might refuse America's involvement but that may be just wishful tinking.

And remember that it's my opinion that the Zionists no longer hold the power in the ME to act against Iran without getting the same or better back at them. You see, this is also saying that America can't either.

Think it terms of both Iran and the Z regime being proxies now.

Evil looking witch.

So, what you are saying is the left-wing Jews in power know this and are playing all sides because of it. I sure hope that is not true.

Forum List

Back