Who are the low information voters?

The Trump supporters of course. They're also apparently the wrong information voters, and the no information (aka no clue) voters.

Shocking New Poll Shows That A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live In Another Reality

Screen-Shot-2016-12-08-at-9.26.23-PM-701x367.png

No, you're not hallucinating. 2 out of 3 Trump voters think the UE rate went up since Obama became president.

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

Yep. Four in ten Trump voters think the stock market has gone down since Obama became president.

And, amazingly, or not, 4 out of 10 Trump supporters think he won the popular vote:

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

Well, no wonder he 'won' then, I guess. lol

Shocking New Poll Shows That A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live In Another Reality

We've seen the exact same thinking daily in this very forum. I am continually surprised at how completely out of reality some are here.

The Trump supporters of course. They're also apparently the wrong information voters, and the no information (aka no clue) voters.

No, you're not hallucinating. 2 out of 3 Trump voters think the UE rate went up since Obama became president.

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

Yep. Four in ten Trump voters think the stock market has gone down since Obama became president.

And, amazingly, or not, 4 out of 10 Trump supporters think he won the popular vote:

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

We've seen the exact same thinking daily in this very forum. I am continually surprised at how completely out of reality some are here.

Yeah, love your source:

lnr-logo-042916.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-9_14-52-2.png
    upload_2016-12-9_14-52-2.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 22

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

Yeah, love your source:

lnr-logo-042916.png

You're my source.

CzM2qj0UsAAcgXl.jpg

CzM3IbhVIAEw_2t.jpg

We've even seen the lunacy here that Trump won the popular vote if you don't count California.

Conservatism is a mental illness.

it's called seasonal waterfront property ...

You folks take ignorant to breathtaking new depths.
You deny it,
Find you are wrong and then try to find another way to deny it. That is the ignorance.

Can I get a translation? Find you are wrong and then try to find another way to deny it?
When you realized your denial was wrong, you found another way to deny it.

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. How does one deny a denial?
You realized your denial was not based on the truth, so you tried to fin d another way to deny it.

Forum List

Back