Who are the mass shooters?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Some left wing smart ass found a name on the Tea Party list that matched the name of the Tucson shooter and it was all over the media before they even checked it out. The media and the local democrat sheriff were desperate to pin the shooting on "the vast right wing conspiracy" but the kid was a typical left wing maniac who probably hated women like many left wingers. Does anybody think the pink haired freakazoid who shot up the movie theater was a republican? How about Major Nadal? The Obama administration called the Ft. Hood shooting an example of "workplace violence" to cover up the fact that Nadal was a left wing hate filled jihad terrorist. The Va. Tech shooter was a troubled teen who was probably prescribed mood altering drugs. He was accused of stalking female students but the local police were more concerned about the University's image than the safety of students refused to arrest him until it was too late. The Sandy Hook shooter was reported to be a vegeterian tree hugger who hated his mother. You can bet your ass that the first thing on the agenda of the tax exempt Soros propaganda network and Holder's "justice dept" was to check the political affiliation of every single mass shooter and it would have been all over the media. The fact that the shooter's political affiliation is not an issue indicates that they all have a couple of things in common. They are all hate filled left wingers who hate women and are registered democrats.

Care for some cheese with your whine?

Everone picking on the TeaTards again

Who would have ever thought a bunch of old people with signs and a Gadston flag would be such a threat to the libs. I guess it carries a lot of threat when your right. Makes the libs pee in their pants and forces them to create a bunch of lies to combat the truth.

196337_10151242570316275_900523268_n.jpg

Who would have ever thought a bunch of old people with signs and a Gadston flag would be such a threat to the libs. I guess it carries a lot of threat when your right. Makes the libs pee in their pants and forces them to create a bunch of lies to combat the truth.

I guess you are right

I am still a little pissed at their attempts to shut down government and default on our debt. Voting against aid to Americans who have lost everything in a hurricane does not endear them to me

Most offensive is their attempt to present themselves as patriots

I guess you are right

I am still a little pissed at their attempts to shut down government and default on our debt. Voting against aid to Americans who have lost everything in a hurricane does not endear them to me

Even when half that aid goes for nothing to do with a hurricane? Why aren't you mad at the Senators that put all the pork in what was a good bill to start with. I know, they can't let a good hurricane go to waste. A bill can start out great and by the time the fools are done adding "special projects" on it's not worth voting for. Blame the real problem don't just yell the TEA PARTY did it.

I guess you are right

Even when half that aid goes for nothing to do with a hurricane? Why aren't you mad at the Senators that put all the pork in what was a good bill to start with. I know, they can't let a good hurricane go to waste. A bill can start out great and by the time the fools are done adding "special projects" on it's not worth voting for. Blame the real problem don't just yell the TEA PARTY did it.

Look at the thread I just started. 31 gop/teabaggers tried to load the sandy bill with their pork, and once it was rejected, voted no on it during their temper tantrum.

I guess you are right

More TeaTard misinformation

I guess you are right

I'm a little pissed about the half dozen hate filled lefties who think they can get back at their mothers by killing a bunch of people.

I guess you are right

Look at the thread I just started. 31 gop/teabaggers tried to load the sandy bill with their pork, and once it was rejected, voted no on it during their temper tantrum.

Look at my response to that post you made....it proves it was the Dems that put a bunch of shit in that bill that had NOTHING to do with Sandy victims. THAT is why the Republicans voted against it!

What's it gonna be lefties? Argue about the issue or find a Huffington cartoon you like? Here it is again, the mass shooters have a couple of things in common, they are all hate filled left wing victims of a pop-culture fantasy world, they have a psychotic hatred of women and they are all registered democrats. Damn, that fits most of the left wing doesn't it?

Look at my response to that post you made....it proves it was the Dems that put a bunch of shit in that bill that had NOTHING to do with Sandy victims. THAT is why the Republicans voted against it!

Read my response, since when did the right wingers that tried to load the bill with pork become democrats?

What's it gonna be lefties? Argue about the issue or find a Huffington cartoon you like? Here it is again, the mass shooters have a couple of things in common, they are all hate filled left wing victims of a pop-culture fantasy world, they have a psychotic hatred of women and they are all registered democrats. Damn, that fits most of the left wing doesn't it?

Every shooter in your example was a Republican

Forum List

Back