Who caught the many lies told by Kamala Harris?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
It got ugly for the ABC moderators whose sole target was Trump and they vowed to protect Kamala Harris at all costs. Days after this, a shooter was in Florida gunning for Trump.

Watched the view this AM and they targeted only Trump and did not mind that Kamala was a liar.

Want proof?

++++
I think Trump ought to debate Harris again, but only if she agrees to debate him on a network of HIS choosing this time! Fox, Newsmax, OAN, etc.
And this time, be better prepared for it.
Kamala Harris is not stupid. She spent years studying law. She fooled we CA voters into making her the AG. (I did not vote for her just to tell the forum) She is cleaver in dodging questions. And the reporters know it, but let her slide.
My point is trying to get her onto a Trump turf seems next to impossible to me.

Kamala Harris is not stupid. She spent years studying law. She fooled we CA voters into making her the AG.

Well Harris challenged Trump to a debate when she first ran, then dodged his every effort to debate her until she could get on the network that introduced her to her husband and would give her advance, softball questions while grilling Trump, so I have to assume that if Trump were to agree to debate her again, she would do the same--- run from him making excuses unless she could get the debate rigged for her again. Besides, I think Trump realizes that even if he hammered Harris in another debate, her cult-addled followers were see it as a victory for her regardless.

Forum List

Back