who do roma look closer to iranians or punjabis/gujurathis/rajasthanis

who do they look closer to

• Total voters

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
they are said to be from punjab or rajasthan etc. but geneticists found out they have much non-southasian admixture (60%+) youd expect them with that many non-southasian admixture from europeans and mideastern that they look closer to iranians if not exactly european but to me they dont, they look closer to indians.

genetics of roma https://forwhattheywereweare.wordpress.com/category/roma-people/

roma people
prijem_romskih_studenata.jpg

roma_sijam.jpg

romanimuzika2.jpg

romanimuzika.jpg

iranians
1371618680-iranians-celebrate-their-teams-success-in-world-cup-2014-qualifier_2171050.jpg

Iran+our+friend.jpg

rajasthanis/punjabis/gujurathis
6_dance.jpg

1223639125872.jpg

10375672_713159515414134_891377142_a.jpg

I'm 1/4 Roma and I look like a regular white guy. Am I cursed or sumpin'? :dunno:

why would you be cursed lol, it is normal that you look like a white guy, my dad is also 1/4 roma and 3/4 balkan and he looks much more balkan, he doesnt get spotted as roma

No one is ever going to think you are white no matter how many western hats you buy. Deal with it.

I remember years ago when I first came to the Czech Rep., a lot of Roma had migrated to Canada. One of the big local channels kept playing a documentary with interviews of Roma in Canada. They were overjoyed at the generous benefits (housing, payments and cars), and were saying that people didn't even know they were Gypsy, but thought they were Pakis or Indians.

I think that's the OP's obsession.

It was blatantly obvious the TV channel was trying to encourage other Roma to leave the country for Canada. Wasn't long before Canada slapped visa requirements on all Czechs btw.

I remember years ago when I first came to the Czech Rep., a lot of Roma had migrated to Canada. One of the big local channels kept playing a documentary with interviews of Roma in Canada. They were overjoyed at the generous benefits (housing, payments and cars), and were saying that people didn't even know they were Gypsy, but thought they were Pakis or Indians.

It was blatantly obvious the TV channel was trying to encourage other Roma to leave the country for Canada. Wasn't long before Canada slapped visa requirements on all Czechs btw.

seems as if even here romas are not respected, i thought this is a liberal non-racist forum

seems as if even here romas are not respected, i thought this is a liberal non-racist forum
The truth is that the Roma are not respected anywhere. The best that can be said is that there are different levels of intolerance by individual, country and region. As regards my post, I was simply stating facts and did not editorialize. Being Roma, obsessed with race and thin-skinned must be a terrible predicament.

Radio Prague - Why did so many Czech Roma apply for asylum in Canada?

The truth is that the Roma are not respected anywhere. The best that can be said is that there are different levels of intolerance by individual, country and region. As regards my post, I was simply stating facts and did not editorialize. Being Roma, obsessed with race and thin-skinned must be a terrible predicament.

Radio Prague - Why did so many Czech Roma apply for asylum in Canada?

you made it on a personal level "thats my obsession" (i dont know what exactly you want to say with that). you make fun of me because im roma, and some others did too, which is racist, and my thread has nothing to do with seeking assylym in canada, you are in the wrong thread. if you want to discuss how evil roma are, open your own thread, dont go offtopic in mine.

Forum List

Back