WHO DOES EDITING, BLOCKING or REMOVES CONTENT on THIS BOARD??

Status
Not open for further replies.

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
I've never seen seen ANYTHING like this in my 20 years of political boards. Entire GROUPS OF PEOPLE blocked unable to reply to a thread. Title changes. Content changed. THREADS REMOVED that were neither duplicates or questionable or obscene. By late last night half the threads about Cohen and Manafort were REMOVED. Many were stand alone subjects. These are "ongoing current events". Yet, running concurrently were Alex Jones conspiracy theories, and other equally questionable content from shit sites, not to mention UNTIMELY events meant to push CURRENT EVENTS off the 'front pages'. They run unabated all day long.

Let's see how many minutes it takes to take this down?

Last edited:
I will report your thread for speaking truths. Lets see what happens.
Many get moved to the badlands to hide them.

Report:

This thread should be deleted for speaking truths. It's the DOPer Whitey Rightie' thing to do.
BE BEST!

Hummm. I thought I was being PARANOID. This board couldn't POSSIBLY be as biased as I thought. Anyone ever hear of SITE JABBER. I just found it. Had no idea it existed...

Here's the LINK. The graph of ratings won't c&p. 69 isn't a huge # of people reporting but sure is representative of my experience here. lefto sums up my experience....

USMessageBoard Reviews - 2.0 Stars

USMessageBoard reviews
Is this your business?

Write a Review Ask a Question Share

usmessageboard.com
  1. Forum
usmessageboard.com
  1. Forum

Claim This Business

Edit Info
Bookmark
Subscribe

69 Reviews From Our Community

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

Service

Value

Shipping

Returns

Quality

Claim This Business
Edit Info
Bookmark
Subscribe

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

Service

Value

Shipping

Returns

Quality

Start your review of USMessageBoard

thumbnail_medium.1534518380.jpg

Patrick D.
1 review

0 helpful votes

“Right-wing/Trump-bot/closeted gay heaven. Liberals beware”
8/17/18

I was a member for over six years. I was recently permanently banned for reasons unknown to me, because once you're banned, there is no way to see the determining "offense".

Moderators heavily favor right-wing trolls. Willhaftawait, a so-called moderator, stalked me and violated me for posts that right-wing Trump-suckers post day in and day out with no repercussions....

thumbnail_medium.1476463633.jpg

deez n.
1 review

0 helpful votes

“FCT IS A $#*!ING FAGGOT”
8/13/18

HE BANNED ME AFTER TALKING ABOUT ANCIENT BROADHEADS WHEN ASSLIPS IS GETTING ALL GLEEFUL ABOUT AN ELDERLY WOMAN GETTING HOME-INVADED, THEN PISTOL-WHIPPED AND SET ON FIRE BY A GROUP OF 5 THUGS. I AM THOROUGHLY PISSED AT FCT.

Tip for consumers: $#*! the dumb $#*!.

Service

Value

Shipping

Returns

Quality

Jerry H.
1 review

3 helpful votes

“Gleeful $#*!ishness from FlaCalTenn”
7/28/18

The new senior mod is out to get all those that he has stalked. He is also in the middle of a hostile takeover to implement his way of being a dyck.

thumbnail_medium.1476463632.jpg

left o.
1 review

5 helpful votes

“Bat$#*! crazy. Wingers galore, crap sourcing, one long stream of FLAMEBAIT.”
7/11/18

I like the format, easy to c&p on. Good graphics. But the board bites the big one. Reminds me of the early AOL boards. Intelligence free zone with a huge contingent of the bat$#*! crazy, vile and frankly, ABUSIVE. The perfect message board in the TRUMP era.

I've been parked...

read more

richard a.
1 review

2 helpful votes

“child rape”
6/18/18

This site has special rules to protect pedophiles and tears into anybody who opposes the rape of children. It stalks posters who oppose child rape. It mocks those who oppose child rape. It taunts people by indicating that the indignation caused by the rape of children is funny to them and then it bans people for opposing the rape...

read more

RL B.
1 review

7 helpful votes

“Stalker Mods follow you around”
6/18/18

WestWall leads the pack- what a prick. Beware not to make this moron mad ! A bunch of old Right Wing geezers refuse to be proven wrong. FACTS be damned. Delete your posts if they don't like it or bury them in another forum. Democrats and Independents post at your own risk.

Mike K.
1 review

2 helpful votes

“The Best Message Board I've Found.”
5/16/18

USMB is by far the most broadly tolerant of all the politically oriented message boards I've ever found. While extremely offensive nonsense is not tolerated the moderators on USMB permit the free exercise of opinions and they never impose their authority on participants who maintain reasonable positions. The board is widely versatile and is very well maintained. ...

read more

abu a.
2 reviews

13 helpful votes

“Right Wing Troll City (as many others noted below)”
5/16/18

I've been sparsely posting on this site for 12 years. (recently briefly active again) One just HAS to leave after repeated attempts to find sanity. This is the dumping ground for banned Troll rejects fromother message boards who are much better moderated. Behavior is condoned here not allowed anywhere else since non-Moderated Yahoo mbs.

A few even called it 'Stormfront...

read more

TK L.
1 review

13 helpful votes

“Where is the flush handle?”
4/28/18

This message board is terrible.Do you want to find threads on climate science denial, evolution denial, and threads claiming vast conspiracies of the world's scientists? Why look in the science section, of course.

If you post a thread in the science section debunking any of that nonsense...it is moved to the conspiracy section within minutes.

Looking for a thread describing...

read more

USMB M.
1 review

9 helpful votes

“You've Read the Reviews from A lot of Folks We've Banned”
4/11/18

Now tell me.. Would you invest time with ANY of them attempts to discuss topics in any of our 40+ forums? LOL... Forget the Reviews. Come visit us and see why US Message is different from other Message Boards.

WE CARE about topical discussion. Unlike all the "former members" who find this page on the Web to vent..

Sean M.
1 review

14 helpful votes

“Racist, bigoted, misogynistic and hateful content”
3/31/18

This site is like many "political discussion" forums. They have "rules" but do not enforce them at all against those who have similar and obvious hate-filled and bigoted views. If you enjoy hateful rhetoric this is the site for you. Openly bigoted, misogynistic, racist remarks fly constantly. Attacks on children and victims of crime, as well...

read more

thumbnail_medium.1522318830.jpg

Jose F.
1 review

12 helpful votes

“Narcissistic Trump Class moderators”
3/29/18

It is not moderation when the moderators choose poster to ban then they start building a case finding "violations" by tracking and following the poster whenever the poster is active.

This the "moderation" that is used at USMB. Its effective for this reason...if you go to the rule pa

Last edited:
"

richard a.
1 review 2 helpful votes
“child rape”

6/18/18
This site has special rules to protect pedophiles and tears into anybody who opposes the rape of children. It stalks posters who oppose child rape. It mocks those who oppose child rape. It taunts people by indicating that the indignation caused by the rape of children is funny to them and then it bans people for opposing the rape of children.

Shame on any and all those associated with this sickness."

Interesting, eh.

HAHAHAHAHA

Cabbie M.

“too many single women”

12/17/17
I used to love USMB because it was a great place to meet unsatisfied married women and kill time btwn cab fares. But then I met Sttab on a men seeking men Craigslist ad and now my life is so exciting I don't messageboard anymore.

This is hilarious

Sigh...you know the rules. If you have an issue with moderation pm one of us. Thread closed.

Hummm. I thought I was being PARANOID. This board couldn't POSSIBLY be as biased as I thought. Anyone ever hear of SITE JABBER. I just found it. Had no idea it existed...

Here's the LINK. The graph of ratings won't c&p. 69 isn't a huge # of people reporting but sure is representative of my experience here. lefto sums up my experience....

USMessageBoard Reviews - 2.0 Stars

USMessageBoard reviews
Is this your business?

Write a Review Ask a Question Share

usmessageboard.com
  1. Forum
usmessageboard.com
  1. Forum

Claim This Business

Edit Info
Bookmark
Subscribe

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

Service

Value

Shipping

Returns

Quality

Claim This Business
Edit Info
Bookmark
Subscribe

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

Service

Value

Shipping

Returns

Quality

Start your review of USMessageBoard

thumbnail_medium.1534518380.jpg

Patrick D.
1 review

0 helpful votes

“Right-wing/Trump-bot/closeted gay heaven. Liberals beware”
8/17/18

I was a member for over six years. I was recently permanently banned for reasons unknown to me, because once you're banned, there is no way to see the determining "offense".

Moderators heavily favor right-wing trolls. Willhaftawait, a so-called moderator, stalked me and violated me for posts that right-wing Trump-suckers post day in and day out with no repercussions....

deez n.
1 review

0 helpful votes

“FCT IS A $#*!ING FAGGOT”
8/13/18

HE BANNED ME AFTER TALKING ABOUT ANCIENT BROADHEADS WHEN ASSLIPS IS GETTING ALL GLEEFUL ABOUT AN ELDERLY WOMAN GETTING HOME-INVADED, THEN PISTOL-WHIPPED AND SET ON FIRE BY A GROUP OF 5 THUGS. I AM THOROUGHLY PISSED AT FCT.

Tip for consumers: $#*! the dumb $#*!.

Service

Value

Shipping

Returns

Quality

Jerry H.
1 review

3 helpful votes

“Gleeful $#*!ishness from FlaCalTenn”
7/28/18

The new senior mod is out to get all those that he has stalked. He is also in the middle of a hostile takeover to implement his way of being a dyck.

left o.
1 review

5 helpful votes

“Bat$#*! crazy. Wingers galore, crap sourcing, one long stream of FLAMEBAIT.”
7/11/18

I like the format, easy to c&p on. Good graphics. But the board bites the big one. Reminds me of the early AOL boards. Intelligence free zone with a huge contingent of the bat$#*! crazy, vile and frankly, ABUSIVE. The perfect message board in the TRUMP era.

I've been parked...

read more

richard a.
1 review

2 helpful votes

“child rape”
6/18/18

This site has special rules to protect pedophiles and tears into anybody who opposes the rape of children. It stalks posters who oppose child rape. It mocks those who oppose child rape. It taunts people by indicating that the indignation caused by the rape of children is funny to them and then it bans people for opposing the rape...

read more

RL B.
1 review

7 helpful votes

“Stalker Mods follow you around”
6/18/18

WestWall leads the pack- what a prick. Beware not to make this moron mad ! A bunch of old Right Wing geezers refuse to be proven wrong. FACTS be damned. Delete your posts if they don't like it or bury them in another forum. Democrats and Independents post at your own risk.

Mike K.
1 review

2 helpful votes

“The Best Message Board I've Found.”
5/16/18

USMB is by far the most broadly tolerant of all the politically oriented message boards I've ever found. While extremely offensive nonsense is not tolerated the moderators on USMB permit the free exercise of opinions and they never impose their authority on participants who maintain reasonable positions. The board is widely versatile and is very well maintained. ...

read more

abu a.
2 reviews

13 helpful votes

“Right Wing Troll City (as many others noted below)”
5/16/18

I've been sparsely posting on this site for 12 years. (recently briefly active again) One just HAS to leave after repeated attempts to find sanity. This is the dumping ground for banned Troll rejects fromother message boards who are much better moderated. Behavior is condoned here not allowed anywhere else since non-Moderated Yahoo mbs.

A few even called it 'Stormfront...

read more

TK L.
1 review

13 helpful votes

“Where is the flush handle?”
4/28/18

This message board is terrible.Do you want to find threads on climate science denial, evolution denial, and threads claiming vast conspiracies of the world's scientists? Why look in the science section, of course.

If you post a thread in the science section debunking any of that nonsense...it is moved to the conspiracy section within minutes.

Looking for a thread describing...

read more

USMB M.
1 review

9 helpful votes

“You've Read the Reviews from A lot of Folks We've Banned”
4/11/18

Now tell me.. Would you invest time with ANY of them attempts to discuss topics in any of our 40+ forums? LOL... Forget the Reviews. Come visit us and see why US Message is different from other Message Boards.

WE CARE about topical discussion. Unlike all the "former members" who find this page on the Web to vent..

Sean M.
1 review

14 helpful votes

“Racist, bigoted, misogynistic and hateful content”
3/31/18

This site is like many "political discussion" forums. They have "rules" but do not enforce them at all against those who have similar and obvious hate-filled and bigoted views. If you enjoy hateful rhetoric this is the site for you. Openly bigoted, misogynistic, racist remarks fly constantly. Attacks on children and victims of crime, as well...

read more

thumbnail_medium.1522318830.jpg

Jose F.
1 review

12 helpful votes

“Narcissistic Trump Class moderators”
3/29/18

It is not moderation when the moderators choose poster to ban then they start building a case finding "violations" by tracking and following the poster whenever the poster is active.

This the "moderation" that is used at USMB. Its effective for this reason...if you go to the rule pa

if this site is that bad...

why are you still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back